Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ToxicMasculinityPill: What the fuck is toxic masculinity?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
1. Showing off and being a cocky bastard is not masculine I'm afraid. It's just being a cocky arrogant bastard.

2. Being stoic and holding in your emotions aka what women mean by saying "Man up" isn't being toxic masculine. It's being a put upon oppressed and masochistic bastard. I am entitled as you are to vocalise your opinion.

3. Being chivalrous isn't being patronising or condescending. It's being a :soy: simp slave.

4. Mainsplaining is a misandric way of saying that men are intrinsically patronising and condescending. When I would say anyone within a certain power dynamic is like that.

Some examples. What sayeth you all.

Dn read. Not being chad is the answer

toxic masculinity = being a REAL MAN

Not being a self-loathing doormat for women = toxic apparently. Who cares fuck people who use buzzwords

Chad.

But when they say us.

The difference? Tingles.

Toxic Masculinity = normal male behaviour

It’s when ugly guys show symptoms of serum testosterone, that would otherwise be rewarded with sex if the guy was a chad

It's when a sub 8 male has a backbone and says no to women or comes off as arrogant.
If it was chad that did that then she would be wet as hell though.

Being a man that isn't attractive but not acting soy.