Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tradcucks are the absolute worst

JRENN

JRENN

Greycel
In this video this guy pretty spews redpill nonsense about how men need to step up and take accountability for there actions when it comes to them not being able to attract foids. He then goes on to say men should be willing to work 2 jobs before even expecting to be able to "lead" woman .

:feelskek: :feelskek:
Two jobs to become a betabux and raise chad's bastard.

Uusally christpilled cucks jfl

Tradcucks are the biggest foid worshippers

just work and never enjoy life theory

In this video this guy pretty spews redpill nonsense about how men need to step up and take accountability for there actions when it comes to them not being able to attract foids. He then goes on to say men should be willing to work 2 jobs before even expecting to be able to "lead" woman .

Just work more and you'll eventually get girls to like you what a fucking retard

Don’t criticize a woman’s infidelity until you have two jobs and are raising her bastard children :soy:

I don’t work and sex is my right. Ok cucks? Otherwise i will ER you and rapemaxx

Just work more and you'll eventually get girls to like you what a fucking retard
Men and women are equal but men have to deserve sex for whatever reason inkweelll

Me after raping ur tradwife

Thats not even redpill thats just old school blue pill aka chivalry aka cuckalry

yeah wageslave and pay for all her dumb shit while tyrone brad thad and chad run a train on her while you work overtime to afford mortgage

Men and women are equal but men have to deserve sex for whatever reason inkweelll
I hate this concept of I have to deserve this, I have to deserve that. No one does deserves anything and that was Frederick Nietzsche's philosophical point.

I hate this concept of I have to deserve this, I have to deserve that. No one does deserves anything and that was Frederick Nietzsche's philosophical point.
My point is why the fuck foids have the intrinsic right to sex while men have to deserve it? Doesn’t this make men and women unequal? Also, the necessity of men to act out to gain sexual access should be balanced by male authority and men having more freedom and rights than women

My point is why the fuck foids have the intrinsic right to sex while men have to deserve it? Doesn’t this make men and women unequal? Also, the necessity of men to act out to gain sexual access should be balanced by male authority and men having more freedom and rights than women
This is why I think prostitution needs to be legalized.