Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tradwhore e-foids are now using incel language

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsKHHf8g_Rs

Lauren Southern is a right wing tradwhore whose subscribers are 90% conservacuck simps. Foid used the term “reality maxxing” in the title of the video. It got me curious do conservacucks all talk like us now?

Maybe she's an it infiltrator:feelshehe:

Lots of foids browse this forum :shhh:
But why would an IT infiltrator adopt our language? I thought they are meant to hate us?

But why would an IT infiltrator adopt our language? I thought they are meant to hate us?
If you browse a forum 24x7, you're bound to adopt it's culture unknowingly

Damn seems like nowadays normies steal anything. Even lingo from the people they hate jfl.

Didn't she have a black or middle eastern boyfriend? :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

This shit just came up in my feed lmao:lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:.

Every single one of those rightwing tradcuck and tradthot fuckers would've called us creeps just as much as the leftwingers do just a year, if not months ago:feelsugh:. We've all seen the video with Jordan Peterson praising hypergamy and saying how necessary it is for the low-value males not to breed, only for him to suddenly do a 180 and cry on TV about the "plight of incels", when that fucker realized how many delusional incels watch him to "self improve."

And now, those hypocritical vultures are openly stealing our lingo:lul::lul::lul::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, because it's now a part of being an "outsider" to politics and it's spreading among the younger generations:feelzez::feelzez:. You can't make this shit up:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

on 4chan they also use the word maxxing, it's probably a lurker from /pol/ or other boards. I dont know ‍

on 4chan they also use the word maxxing, it's probably a lurker from /pol/ or other boards. I dont know ‍
4chan also has lots of incels, it spread there from incels

This shit just came up in my feed lmao:lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:.

Every single one of those rightwing tradcuck and tradthot fuckers would've called us creeps just as much as the leftwingers do just a year, if not months ago:feelsugh:. We've all seen the video with Jordan Peterson praising hypergamy and saying how necessary it is for the low-value males not to breed, only for him to suddenly do a 180 and cry on TV about the "plight of incels", when that fucker realized how many delusional incels watch him to "self improve."

And now, those hypocritical vultures are openly stealing our lingo:lul::lul::lul::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, because it's now a part of being an "outsider" to politics and it's spreading among the younger generations:feelzez::feelzez:. You can't make this shit up:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.
That's why I hate Peterson. The guy is a hypocrite with no spine who just panders to his audience. The only thing you can be certain that he stands for is the fight against compelled speech, which was before he was famous and raking in money just to have others hear him talk about anything.

Lauren Southern is a right wing tradwhore whose subscribers are 90% conservacuck simps. Foid used the term “reality maxxing” in the title of the video. It got me curious do conservacucks all talk like us now?
We are the innovators

even fox news boomers finna steal out memes

also why is her voice so low

sounds like a tr00n

Damn incel lingo becoming mainstream

Because our terminology sounds cool, so normies and foids want to use it as well, while hating us at the same time.

Damn incel lingo becoming mainstream
It became mainstream years ago. Chad and stacy, for example, has already entered the normie vernacular.