Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Training +4 males and swallow the bp made me understand my role

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
Training normie sex havers, even Chads , and swallow the blackpill made me understand my role in society.

I often ignored the fact that the children I taught soccer got girlfriends in their early-mid teens while I'm in 20s with no signs of having a girlfriend.

I'm support charscter. A type of advisor. No different from those ants and bees who work endlessly while Chad-ants and Chad-bees bang their queens.

You can see this in society. Chad can be a represant, a project coordinator or a journalist while ugly men are software devs, camera men etc.

Even in the sexual market: Chad breeds and average and below men buck. For this reason the next generstion will be taller than the previous one. For this reason ugly features are often from primitive type people. An humanitarian eugenic method instead sonething cucked I'd say.

Is a lie thst we are protagonists of our own story.

Last edited:
if your not chad then you lost in life

You work as a soccer teacher?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back