Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Trannies Destroy The Male "Privilege" Myth

Y

youthislife

Veteran
If males are privileged then how come the vast majority of trannies are male to female? And how come male to female trannies instantly can become popular and have huge followings on social media? I've seen countless number of male to female trannies with large followings on social media but never seen the opposite. The same trannies that were incels as males become instantly popular as "females".

smells a lot like gynocentrism

Exactly. And every single tranny who went from female to male describes how painful and frustrating it is to be a man. They recall their tutorial mode days and wish they never transitioned.

male privilige is really chad privilige, foids think all males have the privileges chad has

Chad privilege. Ugly men dont even count lol.

male privilige is really chad privilige, foids think all males have the privileges chad has

Yup, that's because sub-Chad males don't even register as human in the eyes of foids.

Exactly. And every single tranny who went from female to male describes how painful and frustrating it is to be a man. They recall their tutorial mode days and wish they never transitioned.

Where is my male privilege ?

Male privilege is chad privilege but women don't think all males have the privileges chad has. They just view non chad males as tools to be used and discarded when convenient.

Chad privilege. Ugly men dont even count lol.
Ugly men only count when they are used by society to make somebody else's life better at their expense.

Male privilege is chad privilege but women don't think all males have the privileges chad has. They just view non chad males as tools to be used and discarded when convenient.
I think they see non-Chads as disabled men or something. They don't count.

Ugly men only count when they are used by society to make somebody else's life better at their expense.

They dont count when foids talk about privilege. Most homeless people are men but its not like whores ever care about that statistic. Top 10 chad CEOs apparently matters more to them.

I think they see non-Chads as disabled men or something. They don't count.

They definitely don't see non chads as sexual prospects but they have no respect for non chads in the way they would for a disabled man.
A lot of gen z girls now call non chads guys on social media "wallets" and "toolboxes" in response to guys joking about how women are "dishwashers".
I think that's how non chad males are viewed by women: a means to the end.
Women are just as cold and calculating if not way more so than men, they just cloak it in a veneer of virtue signaling and pretending to act cute.
But thinking too much about that plays in their frame and non chad males are better off avoiding women as much as possible.

They dont count when foids talk about privilege. Most homeless people are men but its not like whores ever care about that statistic. Top 10 chad CEOs apparently matters more to them.

At this point I thnk foids talk about male privilege to spite non chad males. There was even a study that showed explicitly feminist women are more likely to sacrifice men.
It stems from a vindictive need to put non chad males down because they see them as a threat in their quest to secure genes from chad.