Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tranny bullshit invading Turkey

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I thought turkey was getting more based under erdogan. but their dramas still have tranny cross dresser shit invading slowly under the guise of "comedy".

View: https://youtu.be/r6k855yUUQg

my parents were watching the curry dubbed version of this show and there was a cross dresser part.

DIVERSIFIED.COM

sorry turkbros but it's time you "liberalize" your nation.

Turkey is like any other developing country, what did you expect? Erdogan is another charlatan that uses Islam to lull most of the country while they ransack the country until there is nothing left behind. Of course there will be tons of shit like this on the TV, slowly but surely. Besides most of the cross dressing in Turkish stuff is played for laughs or used as an embarrassing way to solve a problem at hand, pronto.

I don't know why most of users here assume Turkey is a based country with a strong leader. Turkey is just 20 years behind the West in culture at best, the gap increases further you go to east; the "leader" is just a guy parroting Islam while lining his pockets and everyone of his relatives, his party members and so on. Turkey is just another country filled with simps, foids have humongous ego thanks to daily ego stroking by the simps, fucked economy means no quality copes or high quality of life, border security is abysmal, tons of low skilled immigrants changing the culture and people... There are tons of problems with Turkey, this place isn't what you think it is.

That's how it arrived in America.

Via (((comedy)))

Klinger of "Mash"

(((they))) always use comedy memes to brainwash the youth slowly and surely succeeding in their goals
Turkey is like any other developing country, what did you expect? Erdogan is another charlatan that uses Islam to lull most of the country while they ransack the country until there is nothing left behind. Of course there will be tons of shit like this on the TV, slowly but surely. Besides most of the cross dressing in Turkish stuff is played for laughs or used as an embarrassing way to solve a problem at hand, pronto.

I don't know why most of users here assume Turkey is a based country with a strong leader. Turkey is just 20 years behind the West in culture at best, the gap increases further you go to east; the "leader" is just a guy parroting Islam while lining his pockets and everyone of his relatives, his party members and so on. Turkey is just another country filled with simps, foids have humongous ego thanks to daily ego stroking by the simps, fucked economy means no quality copes or high quality of life, border security is abysmal, tons of low skilled immigrants changing the culture and people... There are tons of problems with Turkey, this place isn't what you think it is.
massively disappointed

My sister used to watch turkish drama trash. All those fake hair colors, foid tier emotional drama and bad dubbing made me want to vomit.

My sister used to watch turkish drama trash. All those fake hair colors, foid tier emotional drama and bad dubbing made me want to vomit.
yeah the dramas are trashy at. low class too. they also drag out forever

Turkish drama is the worst

Why is one episode 2 hours long :feelswhat: