Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tranny will rope because he won't be able to get hormones and surgery

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

Maybe he should follow that nurse's advice from the other thread and castrate himself farm style :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fuck trannies tbh, I legit hate them with a passion. Everytime I hear about one of them dying or roping it makes my day.

"It's over for me." Damn everyone steals from us

View attachment 233041

Maybe he should follow that nurse's advice from the other thread and castrate himself farm style :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fuck trannies tbh, I legit hate them with a passion. Everytime I hear about one of them dying or roping it makes my day.

I hate them to the depth of my heart too. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Another statistic to the 41%

View attachment 233041

corona virus really fucked up the gay lifestyle

authorities will never allow gay clubs/festivals and all of that unsanitary shit to happen again

anal sex and having a billion sex partners just became much more risky

View attachment 233041

Jsut like all ITers they are whiners

Did he really believe medicare for all would pass through congress?

Low IQ as fuck. He lives in one of the few states where Medicaid doesn't cover it, probably a red state that shits on NEETs too. All he has to do is move to a blue state and Medicaid will cover his surgeries. Fuck... imagine putting all that hope into Bernie before even researching you options.

Meanwhile, there are ZERO states where Medicaid covers facial surgery for suicidal and depressed ugly straight people, even if they have minor disfigurements.

He should be worried about getting mental health help rather than hormones

:lul::lul::lul: i love u coronachan. Good riddance faggot

dont care tbh

Whatever.

Where's my face surgery?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6