Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 21yr FTM tranny with trust issues travels 16km to Nandos to get rejected

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
My latest tinder chadfish account got banned, and I'm out of SIM cards until I buy more in Adelaide next month, so I'm stuck chadfishing on grindr. I sent a 21 yr ftm tranny on a 16km drive to a Nando's restaurant.
My chadfish bio said: "I'm a narcissist looking for my next victim" with a bunch of shit about drugs, and rape kinks.
Well this ftm fucking troon said teehee chad you can do whatever you want to me, and added me on snapchat.
The first message from it is about how we have so much in common, we'll get along great. It said it loves been hurt, used and abused and loves been bred (had to google it - unprotected sex). She must be attracted to chad's great pERs0nalITy :feelshaha:
It sent a snap in its car, and I opened it an ignored it. It then said teehee I'm driving in my underwear. I opened and ignored it. Then 20 minutes later... it sent a full nude snap to get chad's attention. It had zippertit marks from top surgery to cut its tits off :feelskek:
I was absolutely repulsed by that nude :feelspuke: but I had to keep up pretence so I said teehe I'm at work stop sending them
It sent more :feelspuke:
This femoid would have been attractive had it not cut its tits off, or taken testosterone to grow hair everywhere, or even if it hadn't gotten these disgusting tatoos. I still don't understand what makes beckies want to troon out and live as a manlet :society:
21yr ftm tranny part 1

I usually play mind games on these freaks, inflict emotional damage, farm blackpills from these ftm tranny freaks. But I have a limited number of chad pics that are suitable to keep the chadfish going for a long time, so I had to stand this freak up as quick as possible.
That afternoon, I asked it out for dinner. It was actually surprised about that. From its conversations, the ftm tranny:
  1. Wants love and acceptance. It's tired of guys who fuck and run.
  2. Ghosted by almost every guy without fail.
  3. Has trust issues.
  4. Tired of being used by people as an experiment, fetish or hurt by them.
Are you going to stand me up? it asked :feelskek:

Point 4 is particularly amusing, as it's tired of being hurt by normies and ugly people, but it's willing to be chad's fucktoy. So even after it cut off its tits, wears men's clothing, takes jewpills, identifies as a man - it still only want's chad. Femoids never change - chad only teehee :foidSoy:
Anyway, I arranged to grab dinner at nandos. It showered and dressed, then drove 16km to the nandos restaurant. It arrived, waited around 10 minutes walking around the shopping centre trying to find chad (I spoofed my live location to the macdonalds nearby). Then it gave up and went and waited outside nandos. It asked where was I and I gave it the I left, you look different excuse. It asked was I fucking serious? Then I accused it of catfishing by looking completely different from its pics. And I blocked it.
21yr ftm tranny part 2

I guarantee that this ftm tranny will have more trust issues now :feelskek:
Hopefully it joins the 41%
Total tranny death
Tranny ack

Got 3 more ftm trannies in the chadfish pipeline, dates arranged for tomorrow and Thursday!
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Trannys are retarded, life on easy mode switched to hard mode.

Man I can't keep telling you how based you are. @Master should personally award you with some kind of badge or award mang. Like a chadfish badge next to your name, or your own rank level

Man I can't keep telling you how based you are. @Master should personally award you with some kind of badge or award mang. Like a chadfish badge next to your name, or your own rank level
I recently made a 34 yr white aussie hooker travel around 30km to a random apartment block late at night. I was texting her right up until she arrived, but she was running late and told me then I ghosted her and stopped replying to her. Anyway, she arrived outside the apartmetn block, sent a pic of her waiting. I got on google st view and checked it was the right place and it was. Then she sent this saying I'm here outside 91, sorry for being late, not a good first impression.

View: https://voca.ro/1asiv88ucSOp
She's so forgiving lol, and was super keen on a 3some with chad and chad's wife lol.

Your posts are my therapy.

@abuincelalaustrali is a hero we don't deserve.​

Thank you for sparking joy into our hearths.

Holy fucking based. Doing gods work out here, you should make some sorta video series out of this

All this trans-stuff just seemed to appear over the last few years. It's as if it's a bunch of confused people who are desperate to fix whatever's wrong with them, so they cut their dicks and/ or tits off.

Or maybe (hear me out) they could just be gay or lesbian, and in any event leave us out of it. It just seems that this stuff is aggressively shoved down our throats.

I love this shit bro.

man you are hero, never fail to entertain.

You should try another chadfish with this creature, I think all of those FTM abominations are oblivious, so you can fish them a couple of times.

Nice job, keep going! I love your posts. But why do you refer to her as "it". A foid is a chad's toilet no matter what, born female stays female

You are god's strongest soldier

Fucking legendary!

FtM like this makes no sense, especially if you're still Chad chasing.

MtF does actually raise your SMV in Clown World, so I get that.

what the fuck does "hey x" mean

You are the abu indeed, I am thinking of causing destruction on dating sites myself now. Put these normie pigs in their place.
Also imagine being so retarded that you becoem FTM at least MTF could make sense despite being a total faggot. Your chad fishing makes me want to live.

Last edited:
Trannys are retarded, life on easy mode switched to hard mode.
Brainwashed by the antichrist into going insane difficulty mode as a feminized manlet

It doesn't even look like it tries to be a man.

Thanks great post, the nandos in the location, swear I have been there before, i think I know where it is but wont say because I dont want to get you in anymore trouble than necesarry haha

Thanks great post, the nandos in the location, swear I have been there before, i think I know where it is but wont say because I dont want to get you in anymore trouble than necesarry haha
Pmed u lol

Based asf
Caging hard irl

My latest tinder chadfish account got banned, and I'm out of SIM cards until I buy more in Adelaide next month, so I'm stuck chadfishing on grindr. I sent a 21 yr ftm tranny on a 16km drive to a Nando's restaurant.
My chadfish bio said: "I'm a narcissist looking for my next victim" with a bunch of shit about drugs, and rape kinks.
Well this ftm fucking troon said teehee chad you can do whatever you want to me, and added me on snapchat.
The first message from it is about how we have so much in common, we'll get along great. It said it loves been hurt, used and abused and loves been bred (had to google it - unprotected sex). She must be attracted to chad's great pERs0nalITy :feelshaha:
It sent a snap in its car, and I opened it an ignored it. It then said teehee I'm driving in my underwear. I opened and ignored it. Then 20 minutes later... it sent a full nude snap to get chad's attention. It had zippertit marks from top surgery to cut its tits off :feelskek:
I was absolutely repulsed by that nude :feelspuke: but I had to keep up pretence so I said teehe I'm at work stop sending them
This femoid would have been attractive had it not cut its tits off, or taken testosterone to grow hair everywhere, or even if it hadn't gotten these disgusting tatoos. I still don't understand what makes beckies want to troon out and live as a manlet :society:
View attachment 1062580
I usually play mind games on these freaks, inflict emotional damage, farm blackpills from these ftm tranny freaks. But I have a limited number of chad pics that are suitable to keep the chadfish going for a long time, so I had to stand this freak up as quick as possible.
That afternoon, I asked it out for dinner. It was actually surprised about that. From its conversations, the ftm tranny:
  3. Has trust issues.

Point 4 is particularly amusing, as it's tired of being hurt by normies and ugly people, but it's willing to be chad's fucktoy. So even after it cut off its tits, wears men's clothing, takes jewpills, identifies as a man - it still only want's chad. Femoids never change - chad only teehee :foidSoy:
Anyway, I arranged to grab dinner at nandos. It showered and dressed, then drove 16km to the nandos restaurant. It arrived, waited around 10 minutes walking around the shopping centre trying to find chad (I spoofed my live location to the macdonalds nearby). Then it gave up and went and waited outside nandos. It asked where was I and I gave it the I left, you look different excuse. It asked was I fucking serious? Then I accused it of catfishing by looking completely different from its pics. And I blocked it.
View attachment 1062592
Total tranny death
View attachment 1062593
Got 3 more ftm trannies in the chadfish pipeline, dates arranged for tomorrow and Thursday!
Personality is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard. I have asked toilets about this and they always say it is important. It is not important. Ted Bundy gets more love letters than me. Guess who has the best personality?

Based as usual

View attachment 1062580
  3. Has trust issues.

View attachment 1062592
Total tranny death
View attachment 1062593
Doing gods work

>tranny
>hates trannies

peak foid mental capacity

View attachment 1062580
  3. Has trust issues.

View attachment 1062592
Total tranny death
View attachment 1062593
Why would someone become FtM if they're going to be long haired, feminine, and ejaculated in by Chads anyways? Luke, why even cut off your tits if you're just going to do what every woman does?

This is fantastic. There is a foid I'd love to see this happen to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back