Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Transmaxxer beats up foid in school

troons are wildin out. It must be so weird thinking you're a foid, having a dick and playing dress up in public like that, and expecting people to take you seriously.

Based trannies.

Good foids did this to theirselves by being left wing nigger cucks enjoy the rape and murder by trannies low iq foids

Good foids did this to theirselves by being left wing nigger cucks enjoy the rape and murder by trannies low iq foids
I mean the troon didn't just attack her for no reason, she might just be one of the few who does understand what a mentally ill freak this is.

I mean the troon didn't just attack her for no reason, she might just be one of the few who does understand what a mentally ill freak this is.
Believe me she will die defending the tranny and niggers before a white man

Her crying was lifefuel tbh. What he did to her is nothing compared to what incels are going through

She's wearing a Metallica shirt, she has my sympathy.
Every foid with a Metallica shirt should be beaten up by troons

Total Poseur Death

troons are wildin out. It must be so weird thinking you're a foid, having a dick and playing dress up in public like that, and expecting people to take you seriously.

More proof that trannies secretly are the biggest misogynists, I always had this notion when looking at the caricatures they do of women in their satanic "drag shows", it seemed to me much the same as negroes were portrayed for entertainment.

Hate foids but hate trannies more.