Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Transmaxxers need to be stopped

reddeath

reddeath

Self-banned
-
Recently infiltrated a massive transmaxxing discord and the amount of incels falling for this shit is insane. They actually think estrogen is some magic potion that will turn them into a Stacy and not the cancer causing, sterilizing, experimental big pharma scam that it is. Most of these retards just look like dudes in dresses but because they're in their leftoid bubble they think they look fine. I've talked to the admin and their traffic has DOUBLED in a few months.

In case any of you come across this, stay FAR away. It's a fucking scam. 99% of transoids look like fucking abominations and even the cute ones just get used as a fetish and tossed away. NO ONE wants to bring a tranny home to meet mom and dad. Not to mention the oldest people on hrt are like 60 and we have no fucking clue what this does to our bodies.

They dress up leftist propaganda in incel terminology (transMAXXING) in order to lure you in, they convince you that trooning will solve all your problems, and then encourage you to waste TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars on life destroying procedures that won't even do anything.

And the best part is expressing ANY dissent at all makes them throw fits. This cult is growing and needs to put in its place ASAP.

Posting the link to the server here. Do your worst boys.

Kek, This is my calling, trolling. The first thing I'm gonna do Is bring up the growing 50% suicide rate :feelsLSD: