Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Trap Music

kikoton

kikoton

Greycel
I like my fair share of trap music but I think that everytime I listen to it I lose brain cells. I also believe that this style of music is making everyone dumber. What dou you think my fellow incels?

its okay. i don't listen to it too much personally.

I fucking hate it mostly because theres retarded ass vocals that is not needed. Shit like HEY LISTEN, lines from games or even lyrics make me rage hard

Isn't trap like rap shit? That shit is majr low IQ. I recommend prog metal/death metal if you're worried about IQ in music.

I don't really like it too much. It's not my kind of music.

I fucking hate it mostly because theres retarded ass vocals that is not needed. Shit like HEY LISTEN, lines from games or even lyrics make me rage hard
I don't hate it but I do agree with the fact that the lyrics are the dumbest shit ever.

I despise all edm or any trap music etc even if I like it everyone who listens to it is usually slutty girls doing molly and sucking cock at a festival

Seems to be one of the most mainstream forms of music. I absolutely despise it, though. Not much into any rap, really, aside from a few of the greats (MF Doom, Big L, J-Dilla, etc).

I don't hate it but I do agree with the fact that the lyrics are the dumbest shit ever.

Yeah, its hard to find dubstep and trap that isnt made for 12 years old who loves cringy things in it

Would never consider it artistic stuff but it is certainly catchy

new shit is cancer:feelstrash::feelstrash:

older shit though :feelsokman::feelsokman:

I listen to a lot of trap from my country, Germany. It's mostly normie shit nonetheless.

There isn't really any trap artists/albums I like. I'm not opposed to dumb lyrics, tho, I'm happy not all music has to be intelligent and philosophical.
I like this song, for whatever reason. LDARvibes™.

I listen to a lot of trap from my country, Germany. It's mostly normie shit nonetheless.

I like other countries trap music because I can't understand the shit lyrics, I avoid reading the translation tho.

G.L.O.S.S.
Against Me!
Wendy Carlos

...waitaminnit...

I like it, goes hard in the whip. Yes it's low IQ, ngl

I like some drill music, but it did get played out pretty quickly.

I used to listen to german trap when it first hyped up (like 2015) but not anymor

GOES FUCKING HARD
people that say "i-it's all low iq hurr durr" I want to go ER on

Last edited:
GOES FUCKING HARD
people that say "i-it's all low iq hurr durr" I want to go ER on

that aint trap rap tho its more like drill rap

This is trap rap (and this shit goes hard af so fuck you new wave haters :fire::fire::fire:)

Fuck old heads kek, losing braincells doesn't matter tbh intelligence is a cope

Fuck old heads kek, losing braincells doesn't matter tbh intelligence is a cope

it's not even "unintelligent" though. Normies have this narrow view of intelligent is. Things have to posture a certain way for normies to register it as respectable.

it's not even "unintelligent" though. Normies have this narrow view of intelligent is. Things have to posture a certain way for normies to register it as respectable.
True.

It just has to not be rap lmao

Low IQ ghetto nibba music

I used to listen to EDM I like this one

All of the trap music I have heard is just shit. I don't understand how people enjoy it.