Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm on a mission to listen to all music genres.

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
I want to have an infinite amount of music to listen to.

Spotify has around six thousand music genres, I plan to listen to all of them by the end of next year. I will also be taking notes of the genres I like.

So far I have listened to around 300 genres and wrote down around 30 in my list, I can listen to around 30 genres a day.

Based and cultured or soy and coonsumerpilled?

Don't listen to the spotify playlists tho those are shit
I plan on using wikipedia and allmusic once I start exploring the genres I wrote down.

most obscure genre i can think of is Onkyo

Funeral doom metal

Dungeonsynth then? It's still "considered" black metal but you won't really notice it, it's completely different from it. I really like Heroin Makes Happy!
Reminds me of sega genesis music.

listen to Animal collective.. now! :feelsokman:

It sucks when I have to listen to mexican music or indian music. 95% of it sucks.

I really like electronic music

Listen to Gorenoise and War Metal.

Not my cup of tea
1ac49be

How many albums have u listened to?

I wish I could find good music on bandcamp and soundcloud tbh, everyone else seems to have long playlists full of good songs but I don't because I only get shit recommendations.

I have, I just don't use it much because I don't get many good recommendations. I have around 7k scrobbles already.
I c. I think I’m around 40K+ by now I haven’t checked it in a while

@uglyugly never heard of em