Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting trauma keeps getting worse

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
My mind was much more relaxed back then despite having traumatic memories of being bullied in highschool, and that was I think two years ago. But now everything has changed it has gotten even worse. I'm throwing fits of rages almost every night. And there's no more sanctuary for me because even videogames, music, art, books, philosphy, and etc, would start to remind me of traumatic memories. Drugs is also starting to become a negative experience for me, even my favorite drug DXM doesn't do it for me anymore so I stopped using it. There's no escape.

Only time will heal but the memories will remain.

Buried deep in the back of your brain.

Last edited:
Bulliedcels will be succesfull normie said
Those faggot do nothing to stop it

Only time will heal but the memories will remain.

Buried deep in the back of your brain.
Not for me cuz the memories just became stronger than ever. My mind is weird.
Bulliedcels will be succesfull normie said
Those faggot do nothing to stop it
All of my bullies right now are doing well in school, travelling to nice places with their friends/family, lives in nice houses, has a good part-time job, and has a love life/sex life.

And what do I have? Failed highschool and having to repeat 12th grade again, rotting in my room and posting on .is, lives in a claustrophobic low class house, has no source of income and broke, and lonely/coomer.

Not for me cuz the memories just became stronger than ever. My mind is weird.

All of my bullies right now are doing well in school, travelling to nice places with their friends/family, lives in nice houses, has a good part-time job, and has a love life/sex life.

And what do I have? Failed highschool and having to repeat 12th grade again, rotting in my room and posting on .is, lives in a claustrophobic low class house, has no source of income and broke, and lonely/coomer.
Yes I hate this:feelssus::fuk:
People always tell nerds and bullied kids bullshit like "you'll be their boss some day" which most of the time isn't even true, because being sociable is way more important than being smart

DXM is synthetic poison.

Yes I hate this:feelssus::fuk:
People always tell nerds and bullied kids bullshit like "you'll be their boss some day" which most of the time isn't even true, because being sociable is way more important than being smart
bullies become boss