Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tribute to the supreme gentleman

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
here's a thread to express my sympathy for the supreme gentleman elliot rodger. i do not condone his actions of violence but i deeply resonate with the challenges & struggles that's plagued him his whole life, a sentiment i believe most of us share & relate to. i would say i wish he was still around, but then it wouldn't be the same if he was.

here's to another day being alive as an incel in this cruel, unforgiving, and unfair world. may elliot rodger rest in peace:heart:

Last edited:
:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Last edited:

not a single second

he supposedly planned to kill bunch of stacies who rejected him, but he was stopped by a single locked door. so instead of stacies he butchered 3 ricecels, and then shot 1 landwhale and 2 normies.

Not only he did not get back at anyone who bullied him, but 4/6 of his kills were men, 3/6 were incels and 0/6 were attractive women.

Apart from that he was spoiled rich brat. The way he looks and talks is very gay. He expected blonse stacies to be all over him? wtf. should have chased his own looksmatches.
Honestly true. He was pretty dumb, but he's still a martyr for the incel movement

here's a thread to express my sympathy for the supreme gentleman elliot rodger. i do not condone his actions of violence but i deeply resonate with the challenges & struggles that's plagued him his whole life, a sentiment i believe most of us share & relate to. i would say i wish he was still around, but then it wouldn't be the same if he was.

here's to another day being alive as an incel in this cruel, unforgiving, and unfair world. may elliot rodger rest in peace:heart:
View attachment 659377
We should
Celebrate and pay tribute by killing foids (in gta) on St. Elliot's day; May 23

View attachment 659377
based

He are mentalcel, she can ascend in brazil shithole with brunette stacys here :feelsjuice:

View attachment 659377
R.I.P, sweet prince.

Eliot rodger was a trucel mass deleter he could have went for more npc deletes

Eliot rodger was a trucel mass deleter he could have went for more npc deletes
That's what I've been saying. He should have made a better plan with the right tools to easily multiply his body count by two, three, or four times the amount.

View attachment 659377
Saved for the memorial thread on the day.

That's what I've been saying. He should have made a better plan with the right tools to easily multiply his body count by two, three, or four times the amount.
easy shit to say man but at least he did something. thats more than what all of us here have been able to do all our lives

easy shit to say man but at least he did something. thats more than what all of us here have been able to do all our lives
Of course, but still doesn't change the fact he could have done better.