Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trick question

R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
If im high functioning autistic, will any offspring I have get it too?

Yea, if you’re autistic your offspring have a pretty high chance of having autism

Yea, if you’re autistic your offspring have a pretty high chance of having autism
Autismspeaks is fucking dumb. They try to cure autism which is a genetic disorder. Can you cite something that isn't from those absolute cucks? Because as far as I know autism isn't really hereditary either. It comes from having children really late in life. Same shit as when people say vaccines cause it. Also:
Yeah but you don't have to worry about offspring.

How late? My parents were mid 20's when they had me.
Usually thirties to fourties. But honestly, it can happen whenever.

Autism study has been basically as recent as psychology so it's pretty widely unknown. I just know it's more common in later births. Let me cite

How late? My parents were mid 20's when they had me.
Interestingly I was wrong. Mostly.

Most genetic disorders will come from late age birth. Autism seems to take into account gestation and time between them. So while I could in theory have been right I am mostly wrong.

Interestingly I was wrong. Mostly.

Most genetic disorders will come from late age birth. Autism seems to take into account gestation and time between them. So while I could in theory have been right I am mostly wrong.
hmm, I was the first born and came out on time so don't know how that fits in. Is this just for severe autism?

Ah wait I see the second part. Idk either. Again, theres no concrete analysis yet.

But it is absolutely not hereditary

Ah wait I see the second part. Idk either. Again, theres no concrete analysis yet.

But it is absolutely not hereditary
Here, I got better links for you brocel

New question for y’all: what are the chances a kid will be low functioning if they have ONE high functioning autistic parent?

It depends on the mutation.

Screenshot from 2021 12 30 22 32 10

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 22 33 14

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 22 33 33

Here, I got better links for you brocel

Alright, I'm wrong. Thanks for being civil about it though brocel! Peace!!