Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are trannies low functioning autists?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
There's a certain way a lot of trannies talk that reminds me of my interactions with low functioning autists. It's hard to describe but you'll know it when you see it. I guess if I had to describe it it's this juvenile and simple outlook on life as well as immature predictable and irrational behavior.

This is the kind of autism I'm talking about

3867936 Screenshot 2024 01 05 14 11 15 312 comandroidchrome edit

I don't think they have Aspergers or high functioning autism as I've known many incels here especially who do and there's a very noticable difference in behavior and how self aware they are.

It's worth noting that there's studies showing that most trans are autistic
/www.npr.org/2023/01/15/1149318664/transgender-and-non-binary-people-are-up-to-six-times-more-likely-to-have-autism#:~:text=People%20who%20are%20transgender%20or,who%20live%20at%20this%20intersection.

the incel to tranny pipeline is real

I think the lower functioning trans are the ones that unironically believe it.
Higher functioning trans do it cause it's over for them.

Only tranny I've met (aside from a f to m I knew in high school) irl was autistic.
idk about low functioning though.

Possibly.

A lot of them are neurotic/neurotypical from what I've seen online.

There's a bunch of reasons/factors why they're like that. It's hard to isolate one factor that makes them like that.

its over for that guy

Troons are mentally ill & gullible hence why they're known to the system, on the contrary the only autistic guy I know was a criminal.

There's a certain way a lot of trannies talk that reminds me of my interactions with low functioning autists. It's hard to describe but you'll know it when you see it. I guess if I had to describe it it's this juvenile and simple outlook on life as well as immature predictable and irrational behavior.

This is the kind of autism I'm talking about

View attachment 1102169

I don't think they have Aspergers or high functioning autism as I've known many incels here especially who do and there's a very noticable difference in behavior and how self aware they are.
Looks like faggotry avocado
nikocado-mobile_1_1400x.jpg

seems like a lot of trannys are on the spectrum

Many autistics become trannies in their teens so I would say yes.