Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tried deluding myself into believing I was a normie

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
There's a mirror in my room. Seeing my reflection every morning is inevitable. I despise it, but I can't do anything about it.
I tried ignoring my defects:my conspicuously large jew nose, my fucked up teeth, my protruding lips, my ridiculously small eyes; the size of which cruelly contrasts with the rest of my face. For a moment, it was as if I had never taken the blackpill, as if all things promised by normies were true. It was as if I were one of them; one of those blessed and cursed by ignorance's blissful touch.
Then came reality, thundering into the room, ready to make me its bitch once again. Then came rejection. Then came the looks of disgust from foids and men alike. Then came sitting alone at lunch. Then came reality, thundering into, ready to make me its bitch once again. (Not sure if this belongs in offtopic, if so, my bad.)

Mirrors are the biggest cope lol.

I look like a Chadlite in them when in reality, by taking a quick selfie, I am rated as a 4/10 subhuman.

Mirrors are the biggest cope lol.

I look like a Chadlite in them when in reality, by taking a quick selfie, I am rated as a 4/10 subhuman.
Yeah, I used to think it was shitty camera quality, but that was just a cope.

I used to cope so hard that I thought the same thing. It took a little bit before I realised I wasnt normal.

Chad can take a photo with a potato camera and still look hot asf.
2Aku3y2
Uf5VoX0
Orb

Escape
In solitude
Blossom into worlds unknown
Beyond the mirror's gaze
Communion with the soul
I am blissfully alone

We're subhuman, bro.