Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel insomnia

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
It has been three days since I last closed my eyes in sleep. When the first sleepless night came, I was almost ecstatic. At last, I had the opportunity to be alone with my dreams, without regard for the real world. I could imagine myself a handsome, desired man, happy in the embrace of my beloved. But in reality, I am an ugly outcast, repulsive in appearance. This realization always fills me with sadness, as if a steel hoop is tightening around my chest. But now, physical pain has overshadowed all emotional torment. My head throbs like an iron bell, my ribs aching with the slightest movement. My eyelids hang like useless rags. Not a single coherent thought can form! My mind is melting, unable to find rest. No fantasy can obscure this pitch-black hell between sleep and wakefulness. If only I could sleep! But no matter how much I call for slumber, it mercilessly passes me by. My body writhes in the agony of sleep deprivation, my mind shatters into shards of pain... I can bear it no longer! I am ready to give anything, just to plunge into oblivion for even an hour

Nigga just take some melatonin or some jewish sleep meds

Nigga just take some melatonin or some jewish sleep meds
it's raining outside, and to be honest, I'm ashamed to go to the pharmacy, very embarrassed, and I'm not sure if I have the strength to do it

It has been three days since I last closed my eyes in sleep. When the first sleepless night came, I was almost ecstatic. At last, I had the opportunity to be alone with my dreams, without regard for the real world. I could imagine myself a handsome, desired man, happy in the embrace of my beloved. But in reality, I am an ugly outcast, repulsive in appearance. This realization always fills me with sadness, as if a steel hoop is tightening around my chest. But now, physical pain has overshadowed all emotional torment. My head throbs like an iron bell, my ribs aching with the slightest movement. My eyelids hang like useless rags. Not a single coherent thought can form! My mind is melting, unable to find rest. No fantasy can obscure this pitch-black hell between sleep and wakefulness. If only I could sleep! But no matter how much I call for slumber, it mercilessly passes me by. My body writhes in the agony of sleep deprivation, my mind shatters into shards of pain... I can bear it no longer! I am ready to give anything, just to plunge into oblivion for even an hour

don't worry, it's not much, it only hurts because it's the first time you go through this and this anguish and anxiety are a sign of mental exhaustion (you feel tired of everything)

just relax and don't think about the pain anymore

when i was in the army i saw guys who did competitions to see who slept the least and those guys would go up to a week without sleeping, there are also truck drivers who go several days without sleeping because of labor exploitation, and they also drink coffee to get rid of sleep, then they sleep for an hour or two and go back to work