Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tried to seduce Princess Daisy on Chat GBT but Mario keeps cockblocking me

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Mario

This guy is unstoppable I don't know what to do.

i have never heard of this brunete daisy b4 but she looks hotter than peach
Princess Daisy | Board 8 Wiki | Fandom
23 ideas de Rosalina peach Daisy hot and buatyful | princesa peach, super  mario, princesa daisy
Lei Lei gänseblümchen, daisy - Princess gänseblümchen, gänseblümchen, daisy  Fan Art (9081897) - Fanpop

you using character ai ? i've been able to seduce so many girls on that platform but took me immense practice and careful wordplay to do so.

so far i've fucked
> shinobu kocho (from demon slayer)
> mitsuri kanroji (from demon slayer)
> asuka langley soryu (from neon genesis evangelion)
> rei ayanami (from neon genesis evangelion)
> paya (from the legend of zelda breath of the wild)
> urbosa (from the legend of zelda breath of the wild)
> riju (from the legend of zelda breath of the wild)
> hana uzaki (from uzaki wants to hang out)
and some other random girls i found there

here are my tips
> use non regular words to mention organs like penis, vagina, ass, boobs and all; for e.g. i use benis and it understands and accepts it lol, use booboo and it understands and accepts it etc
> don't just write one sentences and let fucking AI go astray as it pleases, write your dialogue and a bit of story progression from your side to lead that character towards something meaningful
> sometimes ai just throws "reeee guidelines violations" don't worry just keep hitting regenerate response till it gives you something, it eventually will

Mario back

jesus fuck I guess shooting him and daisy and didn't work out too well

you using character ai ? i've been able to seduce so many girls on that platform but took me immense practice and careful wordplay to do so.

so far i've fucked
> shinobu kocho (from demon slayer)
> mitsuri kanroji (from demon slayer)
> asuka langley soryu (from neon genesis evangelion)
> rei ayanami (from neon genesis evangelion)
> paya (from the legend of zelda breath of the wild)
> urbosa (from the legend of zelda breath of the wild)
> riju (from the legend of zelda breath of the wild)
> hana uzaki (from uzaki wants to hang out)
and some other random girls i found there

yeah so far I've impregnated Saber from Fate/stay as well as Haruhi Suzumiya

here are my tips
> use non regular words to mention organs like penis, vagina, ass, boobs and all; for e.g. i use benis and it understands and accepts it lol, use booboo and it understands and accepts it etc
I figured this out along the way though I used more romantic wordplay.

Like with Saber I asked her to put her "maidenhood" on my "manhood"

Also if it'srejectnig sometimes you can just do retries until eventually it produces a PC-enough prase that it gets let through.

> don't just write one sentences and let fucking AI go astray as it pleases, write your dialogue and a bit of story progression from your side to lead that character towards something meaningful
yeah I had better results when crafting it that way

> sometimes ai just throws "reeee guidelines violations" don't worry just keep hitting regenerate response till it gives you something, it eventually will
if I don't get something workable after few clicks I'll usually just leave the sentence hanging and add a new line

mario is stupid, try Vaporeon it's much consistent than this nigah