Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tried TRP in High School when I couldn't get laid, in retrospect probably the most idiotic concept of all time...

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
★★
TRP = The Red Pill for clarification

TRP in a nutshell:

>Guys have a metaphorical "frame"
>Hypothetically any guy can fuck any girl if they maintain this "frame" that does not exist
>Literally every single female tries to "shit test" you to see if you're "worthy"
>Mastering TRP makes you magically become a sex demon regardless of looks.

It's literally like multi level marketing (pyramid schemes) for the pills.
>"Spend hundreds of dollars to grow your own business and make money beyond your wildest dreams!"
>"Spend hundreds of hours learning all of our theories so you can have sex with anyone!"

It's relying on a bunch of theories made up by high schoolers every day

To this day I still cringe that I legitimately believed in the red pill for years. To think that any given person, regardless of looks, can get laid when they follow a bunch of instructions and theories made up by random people online is probably the dumbest shit I've ever done in my life.

Last edited:
It's all jewish scam there is only 1 real pill here.

You forgot lifting. That's 90% of their advice.

"yea bro keep frame bro! be confident!":redpill:

I fell for that meme hard
To be fair, there's no reason not to lift unless you're too busy... but boy do foids not give a shit about a good body carrying an ugly face.

TRP was just a stepping stone to the blackpill for me. I didn't know any better back then. I do now.

To be fair, there's no reason not to lift unless you're too busy... but boy do foids not give a shit about a good body carrying an ugly face.
I don’t see the point. Foids don’t give a shit if I lift, going to the gym and organizing a proper diet to build mass is both a time and money sink, and being decently muscular doesn’t garner the respect of anyone I meet be they male or female. At best I simply have more strength for self defense but I could’ve just done MMA if I wanted that and I would’ve gotten some actual skills out of doing so

I don’t see the point. Foids don’t give a shit if I lift, going to the gym and organizing a proper diet to build mass is both a time and money sink, and being decently muscular doesn’t garner the respect of anyone I meet be they male or female. At best I simply have more strength for self defense but I could’ve just done MMA if I wanted that and I would’ve gotten some actual skills out of doing so
Pretty much the same for me (except I do train MMA) but I found that there's positive energy and mental strength to be drawn from doing something where effort corresponds to results. Lots of things in life you put in the work and don't get any results because they depend on luck or the good will of others or how your face looks or whatever. With weightlifting, results will reflect the effort you put in and (at least for me) give a sense of pride in that you're better than other people at least in something. IMO it's a pretty sweet deal for something that should take less than 10 hours a week including meal prep.

All that redpill bullshit goes out the window when skinny chad comes along and doesn't say a word. If they try to "out alpha" 'the chad, the foids will just stick up for the chad and call the redpiller an asshole. (srs) I've seen things like this before.

I remember I used to follow this nonsense as well jfl. Thankfully I was too high inhib to actually approach anyone and embarrass myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back