Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious trollcel

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
Do you know the meaning of the word trollcel ?

If this word does not exist I propose a definition of it.

A trollcel is a fake beta orbiter. This incel knows about the black pill and he knows that he will never date a foid. He seems to be a beta orbiter but he does not spoil foids. He tries to frustrate foids as long as possible. He often acts in a passive aggressive way. He does not show directly his hostility to the foid but everything he does is fake and frustrating for the foid in some way. Because every foid is always fake with beta orbiters she cannot distinguish this behavior from a true beta orbiter.

The final goal of a trollcel is the management of the rejection process. He knows that he will be rejected but he tries to make this rejection as frustrating as possible for the foid. He can even reject the foid just before he would be rejected because he is a master of this rejection struggle.

Does another name exist for this type of incel or can we name him just trollcel ?

I think I know what you’re talking about but I don’t believe a name has ever been applied to it before and if I’m right about that and your idea catches on as a new meme phrase, I guess you’ll have a bit of a back patting celebration in your future for coining a new phrase.:feelsclown:

I think that this is an important fact that describes how many incels cope with their inceldom. One incel compared me with a troll at this forum. And I think that he was right.

A trollcel is a fake beta orbiter.
Does another name exist for this type of incel or can we name him just trollcel ?
I have a constructed a portmanteau for you OP

I dub it "ORBITROLLER"

It need not be limited to incels, Chad is free to participate in ORBITROLLING too if he wants.

We should encourage that since losing Chad orbiters could be more upsetting to some foids than losing incel orbiters.

Not a guarantee though, because they could be used to that (they never expected to keep him) whereas "I can't even get this incel to orbit me" could be heavily humiliating.

no bro
this whole concept sounds cuckedd ngl