Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trolling trolling

Khanivore

Khanivore

Have a good day, matie)
-
You trolled me @
PPEcel
@PPEcel you gave me 99 warning points to extend my ban when I was already serving a 3 day sentence and you knew what you were doing don’t do this bring me back down to 70% so I can serve my 3 day sentence this is trolling and you know it

Stop trolling, @PPEcel !

@Sexless incel do you like trolling?

Ah ok ur safe from conscription
Not yet. Post-soviet states got mandatory army conscription, from 18-27 years, you must give a year of your life to the army, that is only for males

Most males try to skip this somehow, and so do i

Dumb law, stop trolling me, ima not going to waste a year there!

I promise you I’m not an ITnigger do you honestly think an ITnigger would have the IQ to last this long infiltrators never make it to paragon I’m clearly an Incel the bulk of my waking hours is spent rotting here yeah I went on a rant but you gotta understand this forum has a lot of teenage edgelords under 18 users shouldn’t even be here to begin with let me serve my 3 day suspension this is redundant

I promise you I’m ITnigger do you honestly think an ITnigger would not have the IQ to last this long infiltrators can make it to paragon I’m clearly an Infiltrator the bulk of my waking hours is spent fucking women yeah I went on a rant but you gotta understand this forum has a lot of teenage edgelords under 18 users shouldn’t even be here to begin with let me serve my 3 day suspension this is redundant