Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRP is bullshit.

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I once was having sex with this female and when I began to remove her clothes she kept saying “no” so I was like “ooh haha nice shittest”. So I went along with it and had sex with her and successfully passed her shittest...Next day she called the cops on me. What did i do wrong?

Octopusgun2 said:
What did i do wrong?

You didn't hold frame and didn't game her long enough.Read the sidebar duhh.

consider that every woman you encounter out there is shittesting you even if she doesn't look at you

sadly I bought the shit test thing in my "pua" days

TRP: Some girl rejected me for Chad, it means she likes me but candle me yet :cool:

A hot entitled female wanted me to buy her a drink.
I said no. (powerful neg)
She dropped her pants for me.

Said no ugly or short man ever.

Ran some sick game and scored a HB7 last night. My puhrsunaletee and game were so dope that she invited an HB8 over and we had the dopest threesomes. My escalate game was on point, too. I passed all of the shit tests with flying colors. TRP taught me how to slay.

By the way I'm a 9/10 and my name is Chad. But I really owe it all to red pill theory!

TRP: "I'm a 6'2", decent looking white guy who was overweight, boring, couldn't dress or clean himself properly and had no interests. When I began working out, getting muscular and living a more exciting lifestyle, I got more attention from women.

I attribute all my success to the redpill and believe that any guy can become the top 20%.

Oh and LOL at short Asian guys, I can totally steal your girlfriend."

You weren't confident enough.

I read another post on TRP long time ago, where a TRP moron was accused of workplace harassment and shit and he was going to loose his job. That dense moron was still convinced that the bitch was into him and doing some sort of "shit test". He was asking for suggestions on how to persuade her to revoke the allegations. Hilarious as fuck, this is TRP in a nutshell.

you got to have abundance mentality and hold frame bro. Re-read the sidebar bro

Another thing, all those PUA coaches look at least decent if not handsome.
I'll believe PUA if a short bald man is the coach and can prove results.

Anybody retarded enough to do that deserves to go down for rape.

I doubt most TRPers would actually agree with or do that.

Yup, you are right, that's a "shit test". Girls now a days can go real too far, but I assume you have done "enough research" and "read the sidebar" already. I think you should be fine. However, two cents from this fellow TRPer: hold your "tight frame" even if the cops take you to the jail, this is what she wants to see, how tough and alpha you are. But never hold a "tight frame" when your 6'5" tyrone inmates give you "IOI" and try to "engage in kino escalation" with you. You need to become loose at that point, don't forget to put enough lubricant into your butthole, it helps. When the law enforcement faggots take you to the court, you need to be calm and go into the "monk mode", being alpha in such a fucked up situation is the real shit test.

TRP only works if you're a 6 or 7/10 male above 5'8''. Its basically just looksmaxing and then using some cheap psychological tricks to get the femoids wet between the legs for you. It probably works for some people. You cannot be accused of rape if you're good looking enough. Its over for us though. I'm a 4/10 at best.

TRP is so cringy, horrible cope.

You didn’t utilize kino. This was your biggest mistake. Oh, and HOLD FRAME.

chudur-budur said:
I read another post on TRP long time ago, where a TRP moron was accused of workplace harassment and shit and he was going to loose his job. That dense moron was still convinced that the bitch was into him and doing some sort of "shit test". He was asking for suggestions on how to persuade her to revoke the allegations. Hilarious as fuck, this is TRP in a nutshell.
Lmfao!

I haven't been to TRP in years, but I can imagine the recent metoo shit and general "change of pace" regarding men actively pursuing women "with balls and forwardness" - which was their whole ideology - is going to see that place changing more toward MGTOW tones and maybe even incel apathy.

They're non-chads trying to ideologically raise themselves to Chad levels of sexual desirability when physical beauty is the dominant player in sexual desire. They were lying to themselves from day one, and the whole thing was a scam going back to the days of Mystery Method and the rest of them, all the way to blog marketers like roissy, roosh, etc.

chudur-budur said:
WHERE TF YOU BEEN.