Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

trucel/neet trait dont care about public appearance

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
walk outside with baggy shitty basic clothes no accessories. basic cheap black shoes. and you havent showered in a while because u are invisible.

bonus when going to a store its always self checkout.

bonus u avoid people who went to school with u grew up with u.

Truecel trait: People laugh at you when you go outside.

Truecel trait: People laugh at you when you go outside.
people have always laughed at me since i was young. please dont remind me bro its too brutal.

I have to look good or parents will nag me and people

Truecel trait: foid approach you but you are too autistic to talk to them!!!

Based, IDGAF about fashion or style as it’s pointless, you save loads money aswell. Dressing for comfort is the way to go!

bonus u avoid people who went to school with u grew up with u.
I've yet to run into someone I went to highschool with because I moved to the other side of the country. However if I did I would turn the fuck around and walk away

I've yet to run into someone I went to highschool with because I moved to the other side of the country. However if I did I would turn the fuck around and walk away
a lot of these people just have the same social position as they did in hs. and so do i.

a lot of these people just have the same social position as they did in hs. and so do i.
thinking it is any different after hs is giga cope unless if it somehow MAGICALLY changes after hs.

Same, avoid everybody

I wear the same sweater and sweatpants whenever I go out. fashionmaxxing for me is like putting glitter on a piece of shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back