Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

trucel trait ALL SOCIAL INTERACTIONS ARE DOG SHIT

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
im fucking hyper neurotic and spergy and restless so normies cringe at my mannerisms.

All fucking people are dog shit. They're all disgusting animals. The human species is a terrible, deeply-flawed species.

All fucking people are dog shit. They're all disgusting animals. The human species is a terrible, deeply-flawed species.
theyve been getting more violent since i havent been falling for their manipulation. be careful reading all this shit. its like i can SEE right through them and they fucking HATE it.

Yea, I've had so much negative reinforcement at this point that I dread any human interaction.

theyve been getting more violent since i havent been falling for their manipulation. be careful reading all this shit. its like i can SEE right through them and they fucking HATE it.

This has been true for me too.

This can be corrected, but it will take a lot of work and hundreds of years at least to reorient us on a different track.

Man truly is a wolf for man, you're rather wise for knowing this

This can be corrected, but it will take a lot of work and hundreds of years at least to reorient us on a different track.
yeah, like a eugenics program or something

I got told a compliment a while ago but by a nigger so i realised they were probably making fun of me
>suicidefuel