Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal trucel trait: being mistreared by online friends

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
when your online "friends" mistreat you, disrepect you, ghost you, slow to reply to you, and even worse, BLOCK YOU out of the blue........ :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Being mistreated by online friends Isn’t as bad as real life friends

They were never online “friends” to begin with. They’re just shittty people. I’ve made a few actual online friends I’ve been talking to for months or years

when your online "friends" mistreat you, disrepect you, ghost you, slow to reply to you, and even worse, BLOCK YOU out of the blue........ :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
100% relate, i dont use discord anymore.
I admit to having a repulsive personality :feelsrope:

They were never online “friends” to begin with. They’re just shittty people. I’ve made a few actual online friends I’ve been talking to for months or years
ive been talking to that online friend for almost a year. recent months been talking almost every day

ive been talking to that online friend for almost a year. recent months been talking almost every day
Just shows how much of a piece of shit he is. Unless you did something to make him upset

lol @ thinking random people online are going to be nice to you