Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trucel trait: everything you do is shit on for no apparent reason

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
You say you like to read, they make fun of it and shit on you for it. You say you wanna be alone, they call you emo and depressed. All of this shit is nothing but ER fuel, these cunts deserve to be slaughtered and massacred in the most gruesome ways imaginable (in GTA).

Failo/horn effect in action

i was always thinking people treat me badly like i have a sign on my head saying i'm a bad person or something, turned out its just looks.

i was always thinking people treat me badly like i have a sign on my head saying i'm a bad person or something, turned out its just looks.
Yeah, it's ovER

Yes. Because that I don't care anymore about people. I'm a fucking asshole when I talk to normies, I'm sarcastic, make bad jokes, usually I don't say the true about me... I made enemies because that but I regret nothing. This is freedom

And then years or decades later people will end up liking some of "those" truecel hobbies.

And then years or decades later people will end up liking some of "those" truecel hobbies.
The hypocrisy is rage fuel in itself

I went to Safeway yesterday to get booze and the check out lady almost denied service because I look so defeated. Stupid bitch was making fun of me because I was sad.

If you are a sub5 and you say that you like philosophy immidiately you are becoming a weirdo with no social life.But when a chad say that he enjoy philosophy he is wise

If you are a sub5 and you say that you like philosophy immidiately you are becoming a weirdo with no social life.
Yep. Gotta hide my love for art, philosophy, reading, math etc. or else I'm just seen as a weirdo pseudointellectual.

If you are a sub5 and you say that you like philosophy immidiately you are becoming a weirdo with no social life.But when a chad say that he enjoy philosophy he is wise
That's very true, rage fuel

I went to Safeway yesterday to get booze and the check out lady almost denied service because I look so defeated. Stupid bitch was making fun of me because I was sad.
Fuck all foids, end them all

My job, for example. I either get shit on or not even acknowledged. Even when I go above and beyond, I receive zero praise for my efforts, or they STILL find a way to shit on me. So I only do the bare minimum now. FUCK THOSE UNGRATEFUL CUNTS, THEY CAN ALL BURN!!!!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

My job, for example. I either get shit on or not even acknowledged. Even when I go above and beyond, I receive zero praise for my efforts, or they STILL find a way to shit on me. So I only do the bare minimum now. FUCK THOSE UNGRATEFUL CUNTS, THEY CAN ALL BURN!!!!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Yes, let them all suffer

Yep. Gotta hide my love for art, philosophy, reading, math etc. or else I'm just seen as a weirdo pseudointellectual.
Normies think we are inferior and they are threatened if we display intelligence or skill.

Normies think we are inferior and they are threatened if we display intelligence or skill.
Lmao, best to show off your brains to them just to piss them off

You say you like to read, they make fun of it and shit on you for it. You say you wanna be alone, they call you emo and depressed. All of this shit is nothing but ER fuel, these cunts deserve to be slaughtered and massacred in the most gruesome ways imaginable (in GTA).
They always find any excuse to shit on things you like just because of your looks. Meanwhile if Chad says he likes the same thing they find any way to compliment it.

Yep it's a very specific feeling. I can tell with pinpoint accuracy when I am being discriminated against for my looks now.

Yes. Because that I don't care anymore about people. I'm a fucking asshole when I talk to normies, I'm sarcastic, make bad jokes, usually I don't say the true about me... I made enemies because that but I regret nothing. This is freedom
Based low inhib maxxer

Same has happened to me at different stores. I swear sometimes they just star at me with a disgusted look on their faces. Like wtf just check my items out so I can leave.

Then they worship Chad and act like he is an expert on it.

I especially agree with this. One example in a lot of western countries (like USA) is how anime and manga was seen as extremely weird just like 10-15 years ago. People got outcast for admitting to watching or reading it and were often relegated to being known as weirdo losers who watched foreign cartoons. Even common shit like DBZ or Naruto wasn't that well known in most turbo normie circles. Back in the day I was criticized for weeks just for talking about an anime I watched in middle school called Gurren Lagann and I never brought it up again after that. I'm not even a weeb and own zero anime merch.

Then like 5 years ago something started to change and it all went mainstream. Now everyone and their mom is an anime and manga expert. Chads walk around in anime themed clothing and normies talk about it all publicly. Hell, I've even been called weird for not watching MHA, One Piece, or Naruto. Fuck these hypocrites. They criticize us for shit we like then steal it from us and then act like experts.

I especially agree with this. One example in a lot of western countries (like USA) is how anime and manga was seen as extremely weird just like 10-15 years ago. People got outcast for admitting to watching or reading it and were often relegated to being known as weirdo losers who watched foreign cartoons. Even common shit like DBZ or Naruto wasn't that well known. Back in the day I was criticized for weeks just for talking about an anime I watched in middle school called Gurren Lagann and I never brought it up again after that. I'm not even a weeb and own zero anime merch.

Then like 5 years ago something started to change and it all went mainstream. Now everyone and their mom is an anime and manga expert. Chads walk around in anime themed clothing and normies talk about it all publicly. Hell, I've even been called weird for not watching MHA, One Piece, or Naruto. Fuck these hypocrites. They criticize us for shit we like then steal it from us and then act like experts.
Legit, lmao.

Yeah, I remember when many of those normies shitted on animes, and certain video games. Now every normie or Chad thinks that they're Guts from Berserk.

Funny that you say that, but anyway now there are Chads and females calling themselves "incels" nowadays lol. I'm sure you've already noticed that for some time.

I have seen one video of a translator who happened to be handsome and people in the comments elevated him.
Meanwhile an ugly outcast who works as translator would be seen as a nerdy weirdo with no life and loser who couldn't find a 'real' job.

I have seen one video of a translator who happened to be handsome and people in the comments elevated him.
Meanwhile an ugly outcast who works as translator would be seen as a nerdy weirdo with no life and loser who couldn't find a 'real' job.
ovER, halo effect wins above all else

Damned if you do, damned if you dont

Even if it's an idea someone else came up with if you support it they say it was actually bad and shit on you.

Failo effect opposite of halo effect. Just stop interacting with them you'll just clown on yourself, you'll always be outnumbered and everything is a double edged sword as a sub5.

Truecel trait you are french

Chad can shit his pants and every foid who looks his way will also shit her pants since it's now fashionable.

Meanwhile, one of us can save a toddler from a burning building, and the FIRST question from every foid will be what our real motive was, or what we want in return.

Agreed

I remeber last early summer late spring i was wearing sunglasses and people in my class literally all laughed and where like i cant remember the last time i worse sunglasses etc. And it was a sunny day? Like tf i cant even wear fucking sunglasses and they looked normal (200$ rayban)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back