Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel Trait: People take out their anger on you

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
As someone who is a beta bitch and a passive fucking doormat for his whole life, I can tell exactly when people are going to be mean assholes towards me because they are angry. People often get angry at others or are angry at a situation, and then they will get mad at me and take it out on me through various methods.

For example, right now my parents are arguing quite angrily with my sister who is also angry. They are fighting because my sister has been dressing in clothing that is too revealing, and they want her to dress more modestly. Of course, this turned into a massive and loud argument between the three where both sides raged at each other. Needless to say, at some point today or tomorrow this rage will be carried over and deposited onto me. My parents will most likely find something to be angry at me for and then take out their rage on me which will suck. Then they will bring up every other fucking problem I have such as issues with work, school, social life, etc. It has happened before many times, so it is a pattern that is easily recognizable for me.

Another example could be at my workplace this past weekend. The assistant director of the facility that I work at caught another employee that didn't call out something which they should have, and on top of that some of the other employees apparently weren't doing their jobs properly. So we were all gathered together for a meeting and stood in a circle where we were quizzed on job knowledge by our very clearly angry boss who yelled at us for 10 minutes.

In any case I will continue to take this abuse day after day, nothing I can do will substantially change it. At least I have this forum to vent and speak to other incels on. Fuck this retarded soyciety that steps on us, it's so gay.

Raf360x360075tfafafa ca443f4786

Last edited:
But true and I relate

u must get confrontational

u must get confrontational
I think you have told me that before. Sorry, but it is in my nature to be passive unfortunately. I have tried so many times to change it and it never works. I think the best idea is to avoid the problems all together if I can manage it. Such as if I see someone being angry, I can try to keep away from them until things "cool off".

I think you have told me that before. Sorry, but it is in my nature to be passive unfortunately. I have tried so many times to change it and it never works. I think the best idea is to avoid the problems all together if I can manage it. Such as if I see someone being angry, I can try to keep away from them until things "cool off".
Brootal it’s because of genetics and maybe low t

Brootal it’s because of genetics and maybe low t
Nah man. Some of us are just tired of the bullshit. Confrontation leads to trouble every time. They don't just let an ugly weirdo get away with what you want. They will take revenge for your confrontations. You don't win. Clearly it doesn't work for you either or you wouldn't be here

Nah man. Some of us are just tired of the bullshit. Confrontation leads to trouble every time. They don't just let an ugly weirdo get away with what you want. They will take revenge for your confrontations.
Yup and I will get revenge for what caused the confrontation.
You don't win. Clearly it doesn't work for you either or you wouldn't be here
I’d rather not win and get dropped by a bunch of faggots then let myself be a jester pussy again as a grown man. I would go as far because I’m in America to even instigate shit where I could legit severely harm then and get away with it cuz of self defense

Yup and I will get revenge for what caused the confrontation.

I’d rather not win and get dropped by a bunch of faggots then let myself be a jester pussy again as a grown man. I would go as far because I’m in America to even instigate shit where I could legit severely harm then and get away with it cuz of self defense
Nigga you are dumb

6A2F3752 0B88 4540 BC1B 28DC0B791347

Humanity = scum

As someone who is a beta bitch and a passive fucking doormat for his whole life, I can tell exactly when people are going to be mean assholes towards me because they are angry. People often get angry at others or are angry at a situation, and then they will get mad at me and take it out on me through various methods.

For example, right now my parents are arguing quite angrily with my sister who is also angry. They are fighting because my sister has been dressing in clothing that is too revealing, and they want her to dress more modestly. Of course, this turned into a massive and loud argument between the three where both sides raged at each other. Needless to say, at some point today or tomorrow this rage will be carried over and deposited onto me. My parents will most likely find something to be angry at me for and then take out their rage on me which will suck. Then they will bring up every other fucking problem I have such as issues with work, school, social life, etc. It has happened before many times, so it is a pattern that is easily recognizable for me.

Another example could be at my workplace this past weekend. The assistant director of the facility that I work at caught another employee that didn't call out something which they should have, and on top of that some of the other employees apparently weren't doing their jobs properly. So we were all gathered together for a meeting and stood in a circle where we were quizzed on job knowledge by our very clearly angry boss who yelled at us for 10 minutes.

In any case I will continue to take this abuse day after day, nothing I can do will substantially change it. At least I have this forum to vent and speak to other incels on. Fuck this retarded soyciety that steps on us, it's so gay.

View attachment 1086965
God I wish I had sister I would be filling all her holes up

If I had sister and she was hot I wouldn’t be incel
Id fuck my mom if she was stace and not old hag ugly
Did your mom have you when she was old?

Nigga you are dumb
This nigga is trying to get himself thrown in jail and his social status wont increase at all. Even if he wins fights they will just say he got lucky or cheated.

Confrontation leads to trouble every time. They don't just let an ugly weirdo get away with what you want. They will take revenge for your confrontations.
Yes. "Why don't you stand up for yourself?" When you actually do, the response is "How dare you behave like that! Who do you think you are?"

Even trying to work things out with an aggressor is treated as grounds for further attack. It's not what you do or don't do, it's who you are while doing it. It's a lose-lose for people like us. It sucks. But it's the truth.

Shutup fag u don’t live in America nor understand the laws. Have fun being a jester cuck
Dude, you'll end up in prison. Laws are applied arbitrarily. Even if you're innocent on paper, if you look guilty, then you are guilty. "Muh laws and freedoms" are a cope. I say this as an old Burgerlander. You'll find out the hard way.

Or maybe you won't. Maybe you're a normiecel who can't get a foid, but is otherwise treated with respect and dignity. Which means you'd never be in this position in the first place.

Dude, you'll end up in prison. Laws are applied arbitrarily. Even if you're innocent on paper, if you look guilty, then you are guilty. "Muh laws and freedoms" are a cope. I say this as an old Burgerlander. You'll find out the hard way.

Or maybe you won't. Maybe you're a normiecel who can't get a foid, but is otherwise treated with respect and dignity. Which means you'd never be in this position in the first place.
I just won’t socialize tbh. But I will see what I can do because I have disability halo a bit and I could just claim i was threatened if they’re bigger since I’m very thin. But I probably won’t be in a situation like this anyways

My parents constantly fucking do this, but they love me just enough for me to feel guilty about wanting to put them in a nursing home

Managers would take their anger on me for some reason