Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trucel Trait: Foid looked at your face and said Eww.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
The Ewwpill is hard to swallow. Even brutal when it happens irl. Happened to me quite a lot.

The looks of disgust and the condescending sneers are the worst. Pure ERfuel.

i've had that happen too many times

The Ewwpill is hard to swallow. Even brutal when it happens irl. Happened to me quite a lot.
I asked out several times ti my previous food Friends and they always sais "ewww no, i Just see you as my little simp friend", and my friendship whit them was ruined

I asked out several times ti my previous food Friends and they always sais "ewww no, i Just see you as my little simp friend", and my friendship whit them was ruined
That's the way it goes. Btw are you extarcting honey from your bees?

That's the way it goes. Btw are you extarcting honey from your bees?
If you don't have a square masculine jaw then foids will want to say ewww to your face and they won't be afraid to say it because of the beta jaw

Sometime when they are in groups when they feel strong, they will laugh in your face and make fun of you.

That's the way it goes. Btw are you extarcting honey fro
IMG 20210406 165224
yep

@OverForItaliancel that looks like you bought it from the store.

The looks of disgust and the condescending sneers are the worst. Pure ERfuel.
this hurts far more than the ewws tbh, you know far deep down they despise your very existence without even getting to know you

My first hard crush was a friend of my sister, we had a match teacher come home and he was giving them classes, or my sister while I was in my room and the friend was either taking classes too or watching. The teacher pranked the friend about dating or kissing me, I think I heard the "ewww" come out from my crush.
Waifus dont have hypergamy, which is why it makes sene for them to not be banned. Mine is from an anime episode where you could go to a brothel where a magical clone would be made for you that would be an ideal girlfriend for 3 days.

Last edited:
My first hard crush was a friend of my sister, we had a match teacher come home and he was giving them classes, or my sister while I was in my room and the friend was either taking classes too or watching. The teacher pranked the friend about dating or kissing me, I think I heard the "ewww" come out from my crush.
Waifus dont have hypergamy, which is why it makes sene for them to not be banned. Mine is from an anime episode where you could go to a brothel where a magical clone would be made for you that would be an ideal girlfriend for 3 days.
I am sorry to hear that. I really am. :feelsbadman:

Also, completely agree with your views on waifus. Based tbh. :feelsautistic:

I am sorry to hear that. I really am. :feelsbadman:

Also, completely agree with your views on waifus. Based tbh. :feelsautistic:

Goofed up, was going to post the waifu bit in another thread.

Goofed up, was going to post the waifu bit in another thread.
Lol. :feelshaha:

And I thought it was a part of the post. I am really a curry fool. :feelstastyman:

Yep, happened to me plenty of times. I've been called ugly by complete stranger women on the street while they were walking past.

Yep, happened to me plenty of times. I've been called ugly by complete stranger women on the street while they were walking past.
Same, I've had a group of foids burst out laughing when I walked past them, little kids say 'he looks funny', prolonged stares of horror etc. Daily occurance too, I don't think people realise how much stuff like that can fuck people up.

I am sorry you had to experience that. :cryfeels:

That's why I rarely leave the house. :feelsbadman:

Same, I don't leave the house either. I really can't be bothered to go out there and be made fun of again while I'm just trying to enjoy myself. I've even stopped going to the library or going to pizza hut anymore cause I know I'll get weird looks and laughs again and I can't be bothered with that shit.
Same, I've had a group of foids burst out laughing when I walked past them, little kids say 'he looks funny', prolonged stares of horror etc. Daily occurance too, I don't think people realise how much stuff like that can fuck people up.
They know that it fucks us up but they don't care, they enjoy inflicting misery on others. But they expect us to care about their misery when they get abused or beaten up or commit suicide :feelskek: I couldn't give a single fuck even if they paid me :dab:

Sometime when they are in groups when they feel strong, they will laugh in your face and make fun of you.
When I shaved my head some teen girls in public started randomly laughing at me in front of me tbh
good thing I am not norwooded or it would be 1000% over

Yep resonated with me through elementary school to middle school onwards.