Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trucel trait: Foids treat you like a subhuman whilst treating violent chads like saints

gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
Autistic/ugly face = social death. Foids won't talk to you, they won't look at you. It's like you're some feral beast that'll snap if they dare show you any kind of positive social attention. They don't want to be infected with the uggo air that clings to you everywhere you go.

Meanwhile 6ft 2in thugmaxxed MTN that are gross, slobby as shit, no hobbies other than jerking to titty streamers or whateverthefuck they do, loud as shit, annoying as shit, smells, constantly slamming doors, never cleans up after themselves, ACT LIKE LITERAL FUCKING OVERGROWN CHILDREN. Foids are like 'yes I really need to be social and lavish this guy with all of the social attention ever, batting my eyelids, being all chatty and saying hello whenever I see them, boyfriend material!!!'.

Goddamnit I hate living in shared accommodation. The normies I live with act like animals and still are more socially successful than me. It's ragefuel.

Last edited:
Fuck nature and the human race

Incels should always fight violent chads. If the chad is bigger than you then use knuckle dusters or any
form of deliberating weapon. Go for the face as they have a lot to lose.

I just don’t like the fact that we get labeled as having bad social skills when most guys I know that actually do fuck a lot act like fucking Neanderthals.

I just don’t like the fact that we get labeled as having bad social skills when most guys I know that actually do fuck a lot act like fucking Neanderthals.

?

Foids love Neanderthals. If a real one came back from the dead they would fuck it before an incel