Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: Irritable Bowel Syndrome

• Thread starter Deleted member 38364
  • Start date
Deleted member 38364

Deleted member 38364

Self-banned
-
Been wanting to go to sleep for 2 hours now, but I'm stuck in the bathroom trying my hardest to piss and shit and yet, it doesn't fully come out. It's like I can't have a complete evacuation. Which means that, minutes later, I'll get the urge to go again. It just kills the amount of time I have at my disposal every day. Like a quarter of my waking life is wasted on this.

Do you get enough fiber in your diet? :feelsugh:

Citracel or a high fiber cereal like the Fiber One brand may help. :feelsclown:

I've been eating tons of fiber recenty, but i can barely shit myself. I just get this terrible pain in my stomach and then I cant shit until the next day.

Happens to me. had to cut back on the peanut butter (and caffeine)

The solution is BBC

Eating shit has numerous health benefits ngl, it's a good course of protein and fiber. Plus, your body makes it all the time. :feelshmm:

Been wanting to go to sleep for 2 hours now, but I'm stuck in the bathroom trying my hardest to piss and shit and yet, it doesn't fully come out.

Deja vu.

Whenever I have severe constipation, I develop sharp pains in my abdomen and urine retention. Defecating allows me to finally urinate.

Bro fiber is a natural laxative, it’ll make you wanna shit more from what I heard

I take bisacodyl 5mg tablets every 4 to 5 days, I urge you to do the same, no amount of fiber for your poop, maybe it's a natural consequence of being hopeless and wanting death all the time, your body responds by shutting some functions down:cryfeels: but at sometimes I get diarrhoea after not being able to shit for 5 days altogether in the middle of my class at uni and have to run for shitting, irritable bowel syndrome is a curse

Last edited:
Common symptom among those with higher cortisol/serotonin/etc. AKA incels for the most part. Unfortunately it's a subpar metabolism correlated with later-to-surface conditions like colon cancer, diabetes, etc. Sadly stress and epigenetics affects it, and incels are usually suffering a lot so it's a 2 + 2 scenario. It's not that you can't fix it, but truly fixing these problems often intertwines with fixing WHAT CAUSES these problems -- and we know that's not exactly always feasible for the lot of us here. Notice Chads/higher SMV guys almost NEVER have these conditions?

I don't have it really but couldn't hurt to poop more. :feelshaha: The one incel relative I had who died of a heart issue had IBS/diabetes/cancer. It's an unfortunate fact that what causes bad conditions (which then lead to WORSE ones) is often innate/hard to fix without fixing life issues AKA looks.

Last edited:
100%
I eat bread all the time, it doesn't help

True, but I've learned how to manage mine, I eat a lot of white rice and chicken and I don't ever have stomach problems.

True, but I've learned how to manage mine, I eat a lot of white rice and chicken and I don't ever have stomach problems.
That is indeed a very inoffensive diet. Replace chicken with turkey breast and you've got my diet. But while it's mostly what I eat, it's not the only thing.