Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Trucel trait : you do not have the energy to even browse this site

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Gerhard Vengel
★★★★★
I've been LDAR'ing hard the past few days and all I want to do is just lay in my bed and forget about my existence. I've been completely fucked up mentally and I nearly lost it a few days ago over me quitting my driving lessons because I sucked and got screamed at by my instructor and laughed by foids. I've lost a lot of weight because I do not even feel hungry anymore and to be honest with everyone all that I am looking forward to is death and nothing else.

Any time I’m bored as shit I scroll the media here, this forum is the only active incel forum

Any time I’m bored as shit I scroll the media here, this forum is the only active incel forum
I do not even feel bored I rot and hope to die sooner. I run my errands for the day and rot until I have to wake up again and do shit.

i think about ending my life majority of the day. I feel at peace whenever I fantasize about being dead.

Sounds like chronic fatigue syndrome

Sounds like chronic fatigue syndrome
It's not that. I am aware of being worthless subhuman and I know there is nothing to be done about my situation so I just rot and think of what it could have been. Also, thanks for the follow brocel.

Yeah I don't even have the energy to live anymore.

Yeah I don't even have the energy to live anymore.
I wish I looked like the people in your profile picture. Too bad that I was born an untersmesnsch. :feelsrope:

"i think about ending my life majority of the day. I feel at peace whenever I fantasize about being dead."
--Emil Cioran.
It´s interesting how most of our struggle has already been philosophized by past brains.

--Emil Cioran.
It´s interesting how most of our struggle has already been philosophized by past brains.
you made me feel smart for a short time. I am usually very low iq subhuman who is incapable of learning new things.

Trucel trait: you forget what day it is