Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Trucel trait: you do your groceries in the early morning to avoid getting mogged

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Only grannies and subhumans go shopping at 7 AM, I haven't seen a single Chad while I was out today :feelsautistic:

Haha same. Buy as much as stuff you can before moggers start coming out:smonk:

No. I'd beat the chad if he tries to heightmog me

I used to go to the store overnight because absolutely nobody was there and because I'd be up then on my days off, but CuckVID ruined all of that :feelsseriously:

I used to go to the store overnight because absolutely nobody was there and because I'd be up then on my days off, but CuckVID ruined all of that :feelsseriously:
Stores are closed here at night, if I could I would absolutely go at night :feelzez:

Trucel trait: you don’t do groceries

Stores are closed here at night, if I could I would absolutely go at night :feelzez:
It was based, I would just walk around pretending I was non-subhuman in a movie. But even with the scamdemic over, they remain closed overnight.

but thats a good thing early shopping you get fresh vegetable. not the leftovers.

I just order mine and get them delivered

just go out is an huge suifuel so yes

Normies mog me too

shops all open here at 9am lad

Pre-Covid, I loved going grocery shopping at 1 am when I get off work. No lines, no one blocking the aisle, no obese pricks driving around on the senior citizen scooters. It was great. The earliest I wake up is noon.

Ordering food to avoid going outside.
Getting angry if i seee foids generally...

:feelsdevil:

That's true actually, my anxiety was so bad I'd go to walmart at 6am so there'd be no normies around

kinda miss it, it was nostalgic and I'd get an energy drink at the checkout lol