Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Trucel Trait: You don’t care about being doxxed and posted your face in Sewers/Inceldom Discussions!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
@mistersinister and @Intellau_Celistic posted their faces on here and looksmax before because if you’re a NEET non NT trucel, there is nothing to lose because no one knows you in the real world!

I’ve personally posted my face 5x on here, so much so that the jannies want to perma ban me the next time I do. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
@aGuyAlone posted his face in ID before, extremely based low inhib trucel. :feelsdevil:

I dont think I have my photo anywhere in the Internet - but who knows maybe some school have it psoted somewhere.

yeah I've sent my face to couple people before, doesnt really matter i dont know anyone irl

Depends. This trait may as well belong to a fakecel attention whore.

Im glad i saw few of the incels real faces because it makes me see them more humane. I dont want to post my picture because someone would maybe make fun of me or respect me less.

It's my face you c hear
<-

@BurntIvoryKingcel

just post your face on ID theory

@mistersinister and @Intellau_Celistic posted their faces on here and looksmax before because if you’re a NEET non NT trucel, there is nothing to lose because no one knows you in the real world!

I’ve personally posted my face 5x on here, so much so that the jannies want to perma ban me the next time I do. :feelsdevil:
I wanna see. Send me a PM.

how did @Intellau_Celistic look

@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/36/36423.jpg?1632941230 [/UWSL]@Intellau_Celistic posted their faces
he did? Link to the thread or it didn't happen.

I would never post my face because @HighTCurryMale (6' :chad:) would hunt me down and sodomize me :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Extremely based cucks will say not to do it

I am a mod and I dont give a FUCK I encourage trucels to SHOW FACE
2022 08 04 14 24 51 sthoverhandcel   IrfanView

If someone goes ER, everyone who was doxxed here is fucked. :feelshaha:

I don't post my face, since those who see it vomit blood and gauge their eyes out :feelsaww:

I don't care about other incels seeing my face but I do care about the glowies seeing it.

I don't care about other incels seeing my face but I do care about the glowies seeing it.
What are the glowies going to do with it? Nothing, as long as you don’t threaten to shoot up a school or post CP.

@racoon4 @AFsShouldntExist

Nothing to losecels, the most based ones :blackpill::society:

Only based cels will show face

Only when comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back