Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Trucel Trait: You don't know your account password or e-mail on this forum

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I've only ever logged in once and that was when I made this account.
I don't even know what the login screen looks like for this site because it's been so long.
If I ever get logged off of here, it's game over, my account will be lost forever
In fact, I don't even remember what e-mail I used to make this account, so I can't even recover this account.
I just have to hope that my computer never fails and I don't get logged off.
Otherwise it was nice knowing you buddy boyos.

Nigger pm the mods and get your data or something jfl

i logged in on my phone a year ago

@SergeantIncel @Master give this man his data tbh
JFL thanks. Now they'll know I'm a giga autist for all future interactions though. It's over

same but poor memory

You should use lastpass, it's pretty convenient. You don't have to worry about remembering all of your passwords as they are all stored in your vault. It will also recommend strong passwords for you to use so it's very unlikely that your account will be compromised.
I know I sound like a massive shill but I wouldn't suggest it to you if I didn't find it very useful.

I know mine ngl cuz I use the same password for everything

I tot browsers give u an option to save ur passwords. Unless ur were high inhib n declined

You should use lastpass, it's pretty convenient. You don't have to worry about remembering all of your passwords as they are all stored in your vault. It will also recommend strong passwords for you to use so it's very unlikely that your account will be compromised.
I know I sound like a massive shill but I wouldn't suggest it to you if I didn't find it very useful.
Thanks bro, I'll look into that.
I tot browsers give u an option to save ur passwords. Unless ur were high inhib n declined
I meant what if my computer breaks down and all the data is lost, like me being logged in
I know mine ngl cuz I use the same password for everything
I might have done that, but idek

I've only ever logged in once and that was when I made this account.
I don't even know what the login screen looks like for this site because it's been so long.
If I ever get logged off of here, it's game over, my account will be lost forever
In fact, I don't even remember what e-mail I used to make this account, so I can't even recover this account.
I just have to hope that my computer never fails and I don't get logged off.
Otherwise it was nice knowing you buddy boyos.
You can see your email in profile settings.

Post notepad
Giphy 2

Yet I remember my pass and you don't
I won't get all my accounts hacked and you will.

Think about it.

All it takes is for them to get your main email address and password.

I have a separate email address for this forum

I won't get all my accounts hacked and you will.

Think about it.

All it takes is for them to get your main email address and password.

And what accounts will those be? .co? Reddit? What else? Those are all I use and if you find my password then go ahead and enjoy

And what accounts will those be? .co? Reddit? What else? Those are all I use and if you find my password then go ahead and enjoy
Maybe because you're a NEET/Kid, you haven't signed up to anything of monetary value in the real world.

My primary bank account, savings account, Paypal, amazon account and any other account that involves my Banking/Payment details are all registered to a seperate email.

In-case you didn't know, some Bank accounts require email verification for password resets (alongside a phone call) and getting your email hacked can leave your account vulnerable.

Identity theft. I also have all legal documents, passports, certificates saved on my Google drive: if someone was to gain access into that they could register for bitcoin sites/trading sites under my name; perform nefarious activities all whilst hiding under my identity.

Like I said, if you're a NEET/Kid, the only sites you'll have registered under your email are: Minecraft, Reddit and Incels.co - Most people will have a seperate shitpost email for such sites; if someone was to get my .co email, I couldn't care less.

Maybe because you're a NEET/Kid, you haven't signed up to anything of monetary value in the real world.

My primary bank account, savings account, Paypal, amazon account and any other account that involves my Banking/Payment details are all registered to a seperate email.

In-case you didn't know, some Bank accounts require email verification for password resets (alongside a phone call) and getting your email hacked can leave your account vulnerable.

Identity theft. I also have all legal documents, passports, certificates saved on my Google drive: if someone was to gain access into that they could register for bitcoin sites/trading sites under my name; perform nefarious activities all whilst hiding under my identity.

Like I said, if you're a NEET/Kid, the only sites you'll have registered under your email are: Minecraft, Reddit and Incels.co - Most people will have a seperate shitpost email for such sites; if someone was to get my .co email, I couldn't care less.
I have a job and a bank account. They use pins not passwords and im 26 likely older than you

I use Firefox password manager for everything tbh

Do you use Online Banking?

Even if they operate on a Pin-basis, your email is one step they can use to verify that you're the owner.

Yet display ignorance towards the importance of cybersecurity (email included).
How in the fuck would they get any of my credit card info from my email? You're trying hard to sound educated but you're clearly not

I never log out here

I had a fake email on my account until I made one specifically to link here a couple months back.

May I have your email address and password for your email(the email address you registered with your bank)? I'll show you.

I just write every password down on text files and save them to a thumb/flash drive

I know what my password is

I think I used aunties or mum email address when I signed up

Lmao can relate

How do you stay logged in on phone?
I have to log in everytime i go to this site
I don't use this site on a phone

yeah me too, but my acounts and passwords aren't hard to find somwhere in my brain, i can still guess them

too high inhib to talk to them

nice signature

highinhibs me.

I too only ever logged in a couple times though but I am logged in on my phone so it should be fine.

its over buddy boyoiooooooooooo