Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel Trait: You Have Negative Canathal Tilt Lazy Prey Eyes! Eye Area > Jaw!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Screenshot14

Not even a good jaw can compensate for NCT preyish eye area. :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Death sentence

I don't man he just look like a chadlite to me. Even if you have a shitty eye area, but you have a chad jaw, then I think you'll do fine. jaw>eye area.

I nave neutral canthal tilt but close-set eyes which is even worse

Bottom guy could still be a HTN/Chadlite if at least average height or tall, but the NCTpill is still brutal... :feelshehe:

Though a round childlike jaw would probably dampen a PCT by a lot. :feelsjuice:

I have ok canthel tilt but a small jaw.

Mine is neutral

I don't man he just look like a chadlite to me. Even if you have a shitty eye area, but you have a chad jaw, then I think you'll do fine. jaw>eye area.
giga cope, eyes area makes or breaks a face.

Goofy looking for sure, but not in and of itself a truecel trait. I see guys like that with gfs, just saying. They're not slayers, but who really is these days aside from GigaChads and rich good-looking men?

I think men and women look at eyes differently. Prey eyes may look ugly to us, but for women they don't see it as that ugly. They care about jaw more.

last guy slays like a slasher villain

last dude will be fine

i dont see any stacy or tyrone. he has a robusst skull and build, thats why shes attracted to him. he looks masculine. and rest assured, the toll will be paid. one way or another..
Yeah she's not Stacy, more like 6/10

It's my worst crippling feature by far, I think I could actually jaw fraud by beardmaxxing if my eyes didn't look like shit

Eyes is the least of OPs problems. He's main problem is height. Even be lean and havong jaw is more important.