Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You never made a foid laugh!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Chads are extremely NT from a lifetime of positive reinforcement and have halo effect which makes foids laugh constantly whenever he opens his mouth. That is why foids say they love men with “humor”. :foidSoy:

I've made foids laugh a lot (at me or at my "jokes" I don't know), yet it doesn't generate sexual attraction or even desire for non sexual friendship.

I've made foids laugh a lot (at me or at my "jokes" I don't know), yet it doesn't generate sexual attraction or even desire for non sexual friendship.
This

They laughed at me for being the weird ethnicel

I used to jestermaxx back then

I made foids laugh with my recessed chin

Had toilets laugh at something I’ve said/ done but afterwards I’m just invisible and it’s as if I wasn’t even there, humor is only good when you’re attractive

Trucel Trait : Foids laugh at you instead of with you.

I'm not a jester.

i have a boring bland shit personality IRL, im naturally uncharismatic

Only when I tried jestermaxing. They were laughing at me

chad could say he set a full dumpster of babies on fire and foids would still giggle

That happened and didn't got me laid, bc i'm an ugly boi

I mean, I've had girls laugh at me multiple times. When my school bullies taunted and hit me. Does that count?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back