Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Trucel Trait: You no longer have crushes on foids or wanna be around others

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
You see human nature for what it is. Man is a wolf for man. You no longer want to be around others, or even in the world. The entire social game and nature are a landscape full of unnecessary suffering and pain.

Yep. I avoid talking to people in general but foids I will act like they simply don't exist. Sucks when foids are working at the places I go too

Yep. I avoid talking to people in general but foids I will act like they simply don't exist. Sucks when foids are working at the places I go too
People are horrible

I never could have a crush on a specific foid due to seeing that all foids are animals. They are all the same package, just branded differently.

I never could have a crush on a specific foid due to seeing that all foids are animals. They are all the same package, just branded differently.
Humans are savage, wild animals that need to be kept in line by a strong government

Humans are savage, wild animals that need to be kept in line by a strong government
Would be pretty cool if that happens. Atleast something interesting would happen.

I'm too weak to be a part of dog eat dog world.

I'm too weak to be a part of dog eat dog world.
Yep me too, if i ever get fired i will just LDAR for the rest of my life. I've lost all hope. I still get crushes though, maybe i should cut of my penis.

Very true trait

Yes, i just want to neetmaxx until i die

You see human nature for what it is. Man is a wolf for man. You no longer want to be around others, or even in the world. The entire social game and nature are a landscape full of unnecessary suffering and pain.
I've had crushes 2x and I hope I will now have my peace.
Sexual urges are a curse as an Incel.

My last crush was in HS and she fucked me up bad (mentally). After that cruel and embarrassing fiasco, I attempted to "date" or find women around my area (did this for 4 years straight), then gave up eventually.. which, rightfully so, as society would only get worse... who knew(?) I left at the best time possible, before the fags started ruling over the dating / hook up scene.

Nowadays? I'm too fucking bitter and angry to even look at a foid, so I avoid them at all costs, unless they just happen to be the bartender or some random worker at a store. This only occurs if and when I ever go out (which is slim to none). I also ignore all my family (all female), and haven't talked to any of them in a couple of years after my cunt of a mother died, so there's that... foids actively avoid me, so I don't have to do much. I love being a dick when I can, so I don't open doors nor tip if it's a foid.

My last crush was in HS and she fucked me up bad (mentally). After that cruel and embarrassing fiasco, I attempted to "date" or find women around my area (did this for 4 years straight), then gave up eventually.. which, rightfully so, as society would only get worse... who knew(?) I left at the best time possible, before the fags started ruling over the dating / hook up scene.

Nowadays? I'm too fucking bitter and angry to even look at a foid, so I avoid them at all costs, unless they just happen to be the bartender or some random worker at a store. This only occurs if and when I ever go out (which is slim to none). I also ignore all my family (all female), and haven't talked to any of them in a couple of years after my cunt of a mother died, so there's that... foids actively avoid me, so I don't have to do much. I love being a dick when I can, so I don't open doors nor tip if it's a foid.
Humans are terrible