Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel trait: you sleep in your car

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
I am currently skipping uni, not to fuck toilets or because i partied too hard, or to share a fulfilling experience with normie friends.

No, I am skipping my uni class because no one notices me in class. No one talks to me, no one tries to connect with me, I'm skipping because i am ashamed that I'm the only one in my class that doesn't have friends. Its embarrassing. I am too much of a beta to lie to my parents again about skipping, so i waste gas and nap in my car in my campus parking garage. I dont have a friend to ask if i could crash in their dorm for a while and im much too paranoid to sleep somewhere public on campus. So i sleep in my car, lowering my seat in hopes that no one sees how pathetic i look.

Go to class so liberal kikes can get mad that you exist.

I do the same shit man, uni is a horrible experience for cels much like public school

I understand but this aint it, go back to fucking class nigga.

Real trucel trait : you don't have a car

Why should I tho
So you can get a good job and all that. Why do you care so much about whether or not your classmates notice you? that won't matter three years from now. Just go back in there and do whatever you can to stop focusing on others and work towards your future or whatever you wanna do

I eat in my car :feelsbadman:

Btw if you don’t want to show up to class go to a nearby library at least to do work

Last edited:
I've done this before. It was like a 3 hour class and I just skipped fell asleep in my car feeling sorry for myself. I had other classes on campus that day so I had to stay around

So you can get a good job and all that. Why do you care so much about whether or not your classmates notice you? that won't matter three years from now. Just go back in there and do whatever you can to stop focusing on others and work towards your future or whatever you wanna do
Yes. I agree, about to be done and I have a decent job lined up, I'd way the minor inconvenience of having to be around foids is worth it

Just get a degree and training online man, it's shorter, it's from home and you have time for a job to top of off or do other things, plus there's no one to stop you from using tools or shortcuts for your assignments, I've passed every exam 100%

As an incel in college, I am always ignored. I just go to class to receive points for attendance, not to interact with other students.

sleeping in car sounds like homeless cel