Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait : you're full of resentment towards toilets

Renegade#1

Renegade#1

NSPNW
★★★★
Toilets have treated me like shit my whole life,even my pos toilet whore mother treated me like trash, so there's nothing but hatred towards them left in me.
If you feel positive about toilets or you use terms like women/females to describe them that means you're a fakecel scum that had positive interactions with toilets and you should go kys irl.

I wish death upon all foids daily

"resentment" is 99% of the time a justified reaction

I resent them more than politicians and billionaires. At least those guys take some responsibilities and create employments. Foids are just good-for-nothing parasites who feel more entitled the more they devour others' resources. And before some bluepilled cuck here tells me, "oh! they're the reason we exist." We exist for what, bitch? Foids don't desire most men in general. So what's the fucking point of breeding?

there's nothing more evil vile or devilish in the world than a foid

The more I live,the more my resentment grows.

Toilets have treated me like shit my whole life,even my pos toilet whore mother treated me like trash, so there's nothing but hatred towards them left in me.
If you feel positive about toilets or you use terms like women/females to describe them that means you're a fakecel scum that had positive interactions with toilets and you should go kys irl.
Whores and sluts always look down at me like I'm shit on their shoe, then proceed to suck and fuck every other guy that isn't me and get treated themselves like shit. Fucking assbackwards as fuck group of people. I despise with every inch of my body. They, who are massive cum depositories, look down at me and want me to feel bad or want me to rope. Stupid bitches. I'll keep living. And they'll fucking deal with it. They'll deal with it because my existence says they will.

Whores and sluts always look down at me like I'm shit on their shoe, then proceed to suck and fuck every other guy that isn't me and get treated themselves like shit. Fucking assbackwards as fuck group of people. I despise with every inch of my body. They, who are massive cum depositories, look down at me and want me to feel bad or want me to rope. Stupid bitches. I'll keep living. And they'll fucking deal with it. They'll deal with it because my existence says they will.

I resent nature more than anything.
She could give the same starting point for everyone.