Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You're Obese!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you don't exercise and food coping due to being a depressed friendless loser genetic abomination, how the fuck can you not be obese?! Skinnyfags need to stop bullying us fatcels! @SadBoy888 :reeeeee:

Last edited:
If obesity is the reason why you're an incel, then you're incel by choice.

If you don't exercise and food coping due to being a depressed friendless loser genetic abomination, how the fuck can you not be obese?! Skinnyfags need to stop bullying us fatcels! @SadBoy888 :reeeeee:
Do you have a photo of yourself when skinny? :feelsjuice:

I'm not motivated to take care of my body because I wouldn't have anything to look forward to other than my disfigured face looking even worse by contrasting with my body. I've never been fat and I do work out but I'm not as fit as I would be if I were at least a normie, so definitely incel trait.

Skinnyfags will seriously claim this guy is a fakecel just because he's fat. :feelstastyman:

View: https://youtu.be/kad8auZo9Ng

He mogs me... Then again, everyone does.

If obesity is the reason why you're an incel, then you're incel by choice.

Obesecels are based, food is one of the only pleasures in the incel life so I always eat good tasting fast food

Obesecels are volcels, UNLESS they have some disease or a genetic problem that's causing them to look like that

Brutal as fuck dude. I am obese as well.

I don’t really have any motivation to maintain appearances because I don’t have any positive reinforcement from foids to do it. Actually at one point I lost 75 lbs and got fit and foids still treated me the same, I was still invisible. At that point I realized it was over for me so I fatmaxxed and ldarmaxxed

Obesecels are volcels, UNLESS they have some disease or a genetic problem that's causing them to look like that
Careful. You are insinuating that you yourself are volcel

Careful. You are insinuating that you yourself are volcel
At my heaviest i used to be 120 kg, lowest i used to be 72.5 kg, rn maybe 76kg, some things can be changed if you really want

Fatties are not necessarily fakecels but sure as hell aren't trucel.

It's the most basic looksmaxxing step. No one can see your facial structure if it's hidden by fat. It doesn't even require doing anything it requries not doing something (stuffing your face with goyslop).

Fuck you fag I'm literally Zyzz

Brutal as fuck dude. I am obese as well.

I don’t really have any motivation to maintain appearances because I don’t have any positive reinforcement from foids to do it. Actually at one point I lost 75 lbs and got fit and foids still treated me the same, I was still invisible. At that point I realized it was over for me so I fatmaxxed and ldarmaxxed
I had the same experience as you with women. But I noticed other men treated me better when I was in good shape. Did you ever get different treatment from other men?