Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel True ascension is being above average in looks

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
The benefits of getting women for sexual desire isn’t the the only benefit. When you’re attractive you also

Have an easier time making social connections if non NT you will at least be given more respect & positive feedback.

Benefit from bias in getting hired for a job, getting deals on certain products, etc

Have a higher chance of influencer maxxing

Better treatment from people overall

getting away with certain things

You will appeal not only to female gaze but to male gaze again giving you more respect

Bragging rights

Ascension with a foid on here could be considered being able to pull a 45 year old morbidly obese single mother roastie that smells like piss. What fucking benefit do I get from here

I don’t just want the benefits of muhhh being with some stupid bitch. What benefits do I get being a beta buxx or being with a foid and insulted because I’m ugly and managed to get lucky ONCE NO FUCK THAT THATS SO POINTLESS plus you can’t properly ascend being unattractive

I WANT TO BE FUCKING TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BY PEOPLE

Last edited:
The benefits of getting women for sexual desire isn’t the the only benefit. When you’re attractive you also
> Le reddit spacing
Have an easier time making social connections if non NT you will at least be given more respect & positive feedback.
> Le reddit spacing
Benefit from bias in getting hired for a job, getting deals on certain products, etc
> Le reddit spacing
> Le reddit spacing
> Le reddit spacing
> Le reddit spacing
You will appeal not only to female gaze but to male gaze again giving you more respect
> Le reddit spacing
Bragging rights
> Le reddit spacing
> Le reddit spacing
> Le reddit spacing
> Le reddit spacing

Ascension with a foid on here could be considered being able to pull a 45 year old morbidly obese single mother roastie that smells like piss. What fucking benefit do I get from here
> Le reddit spacing
I don’t just want the benefits of muhhh being with some stupid bitch. What benefits do I get being a beta buxx or being with a foid and insulted because I’m ugly and managed to get lucky ONCE NO FUCK THAT THATS SO POINTLESS plus you can’t properly ascend being unattractive
> Le reddit spacing
> Le reddit spacing

I WANT TO BE FUCKING TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BY PEOPLE

There is only one true ascension and it's teen love.

Drawings of beelzebub unknown

Well I already missed that
Meaning you weren't considered genetically fit enough in your prime to be chosen. In martial arts tournaments there is something called the losers bracket- where those who got knocked out early compete with each other for bronze and below and the competition is more fierce and grueling that those who win at the start and occupy the winners bracket. We have to money maxx, do the self improvement and all this bullshit to improve our chances by fractions of a percentage point improvements in our chances of getting chads leftovers. Make no mistake we have already fallen, and infact as incels its more like the losers-losers bracket we are in nightmare mode trying to get the dirt medal.

influencer maxxing
people worshipping influencers are cucks. Especially if you're a man. Imagine worshipping a man because he looks better than yourself.

people worshipping influencers are cucks. Especially if you're a man. Imagine worshipping a man because he looks better than yourself.
yea, I hate that shit. I don't get how they call em influencers when they're essentially models and sheeps in 99% of cases. What are they influencing?
I just call em influenza cause they're a disease to me

There is still no clear definition of "ascension" in this forum. Some say ascension simply means becoming good looking, other say ascending means getting a gf and others say being on dates is enough to ascend

others say being on dates is enough to ascend
why would they think that? dating is literally the effort part (unless you're a normie and talking to random people is generally fun for you) and I suppose it's gonna be disproportionally high because you've just "ascended" enough to barely pass as acceptable looking but would have to score the 1 in whatever ticket to land anything. I suppose for non autistcels who are compatible with all kinds of hobbies and can therefore easily be happy with most activities the girl proposes, as well as for those looking for LTRs rather than hook ups (which seem to be harder to achieve) dating can be seen as more of an ascension but that would certainly not be the case for me.

imagine being a sexy famous 7/10 looking latino player and wearing a spongebob costume to hide ur identity for 5 years

yea, I hate that shit. I don't get how they call em influencers when they're essentially models and sheeps in 99% of cases. What are they influencing?

(((Influencers)))

Bragging rights
Groundbreaking information. Holy FUCK