Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is ascension even possible?

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★
While internally it would be fulfilling, is it really ascension if we're still being treated as subhumans?
We wouldn't be treated even like normies (not saying it's a great treatment) unless being fixable enough to get surgeries with financial conditions which by itself is expensive af
And even still, anything below 6 (chadlites being the transition line between a normie and a chad) is seen by foids with disgust and merely as orbiters. I'd argue that 5/10 normies aren't that far from us but that's for another day
I'm not suggesting to whoever tries to ascend to just give up, I'm just wondering if ascension is really that great like most of us think

While internally it would be fulfilling, is it really ascension if we're still being treated as subhumans?
We wouldn't be treated even like normies (not saying it's a great treatment) unless being fixable enough to get surgeries with financial conditions which by itself is expensive af
And even still, anything below 6 (chadlites being the transition line between a normie and a chad) is seen by foids with disgust and merely as orbiters. I'd argue that 5/10 normies aren't that far from us but that's for another day
I'm not suggesting to whoever tries to ascend to just give up, I'm just wondering if ascension is really that great like most of us think
well lets look at how much users here "ascended" and then had their lives utterly fucked.

it wont solve all of our problems

lots of users think that itll make your life instanty better

nope

you'll still be a subhuman

Depends what someone counts as an ascension. As lvm we are fucked either way. Its ultra rare to see a foid respecting her lvm husband.

nope

based
this is correct
your avg incel is not equipped to handle foids if he ascends
too much gap
take the exp pill

Yes you can probably get a 4"10 3/10 jungle gook from Cambodia that is starving and uses you as an atm machine to support all her family but you will never get unconditional love from an average looking virgin slim woman of your own race like Chad does get that out of your head and stop coping.

fakecels in here will only agree

What do you count as ascension? To begin with

What do you count as ascension? To begin with
I don't count the "had one specific experience with a 4/10 and couldn't get any type of relationship with foids since then" as ascension

It's impossible for me to ascend.
I don't even know if I want to anymore. At this point is it really worth the energy to chase sloppy leftovers that will cheat on me at the first sign of boredom... I don't think my type even exists anymore JFL.

It's stupid to even think about ascension anymore. There is a dearth of humanity within me, too many internal problems, I'm not even sure what I would do with a foid anymore even if one fell into my lap. I'd never be able to trust one having swallowed the blackpill for good.

People who are borderline incels, like mentalcels who looks are average to slightly below average have a chance of ascension IF they can somehow solve their mental problems, Truecels are completely fucked though no chance.

nope

Most of your posts are based but I disagree with this one. It will make your life instantly better in SOME aspects but obviously won't take you out of subhumanity.