Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over True Forced Loneliness

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

Oh man I remember them. Bill, Dwayne and Steve. They were the first guys to really try and get the message out about guys struggling in the dating game.

Sometimes when I view an image, I just feel instantly connected to it.

This especially captures how I feel constantly: It shows how I am elevated to this level of understanding, yet I am unable to reap any of the benefits of It. The reason lies in the fact that I attained thus level of understanding through the experiences, which rooted themselves in pain, suffering, misery, abuse, isolation, depression, etc.

Thus, I am there, sitting in that position: Everything that rooted from my experiences served to mold me into who I am, and leaves me this husk which merely is just existing, all whilst feeling void, empty, and meaningless....

This especially captures how I feel constantly: It shows how I am elevated to this level of understanding, yet I am unable to reap any of the benefits of It. The reason lies in the fact that I attained thus level of understanding through the experiences, which rooted themselves in pain, suffering, misery, abuse, isolation, depression, etc.

Thus, I am there, sitting in that position: Everything that rooted from my experiences served to mold me into who I am, and leaves me this husk which merely is just existing, all whilst feeling void, empty, and meaningless....
This is the fate of all who attain the wisdom of dark enlightenment.

This is the fate of all who attain the wisdom of dark enlightenment.
:yes::yes::yes:

You will be left a seemingly empty & husk self of what you once were.

I AM TFL TILL MY CASKET DROP

TFL are the great intellectual predecessors of Inceldom. I still listen to some of the old videos on YouWontLikeMeWhenIGoGutta

TFL are the great intellectual predecessors of Inceldom. I still listen to some of the old videos on YouWontLikeMeWhenIGoGutta
Yes, they were certainly ahead of their time.

Those were the days, peak incel YT content, Bill Greathouse rants were the best, there's nothing like it right now...