Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TRUE Incel Trait #1: Getting AMOGGED constantly by most males IRL

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
I decided to make a series of my own observations regarding GENUINE incel traits, not merely these dumb, made in jest variations posted here.

Getting AMOGGED is what happens to incels. Why? Because you can't mog a guy with better looks. Period. We get AMOGGED by normies AND Chads/Chadlites -- even by our equals if they have something above us, i.e., hypernormie/low-inhib, musclemaxxed, psycho/thugmaxxed, etc.

You can never AMOG a guy with LOOKS. You can get huge and beat up a Chad as an incel, but he'll still win at life in the long run; you'll still lose. If you are AMOGGING most other guys then I declare you CANNOT by definition be incel -- this is largely a higher-value male trait. If you were 6'1", square-jawed and wide-framed, you think 99% of guys could AMOG you IRL? No fucking way. Now act as tough as you want as a 5'5", gymmaxxed/roidmaxxed guy with no chin and let's see how that works out for you, regardless of what action you take/predicament you're in.

To know if you're being AMOGGED is simple: do you feel equal in all ways to the guy you're around? Does he "overpower you with his words?" Can you keep a fair, back & forth that doesn't render you inferior in any way? Can he bring up something & make you look inferior, to which you have NOTHING to say back to avoid looking pathetic? Does he act smug around you, to which you can't put him in his place? Can he lifemog you with lots of achievements, possessions -- things you have none of? These are just some AMOGGING things done to lesser value/lower LOOKS males.

I get AMOGGED endlessly, and there's nothing I do about it -- it's why I mostly avoid being around people in general, especially guys. You think you'd be able to -- if given the chance -- to just go to a party and get attention positively; stand out and appear more masc. or alpha around regular partygoers? If so, you likely aren't incel. Incels are low-value, lesser treated males who struggle in all forms of life due to LOOKS mostly.

I NEVER see GL guys getting AMOGGED by the same guys that AMOG me. It's almost like an energy -- you can literally KNOW you're being AMOGGED but nothing can be done to rectify it, i.e., you cannot "act alpha" or "out alpha" them; they just can put you down in your place, mentally and/or physically and you must take it. Even if you try to fight/assault/"take over" the AMOGGER and WIN you're still in a lower place mostly, unless you somehow get to the point where you can flip this and become the AMOGGER (extremely unlikely/almost never happens).

TL;DR If you get AMOGGED left and right it's because you don't have the LOOKS to prevent your betters with your current LOOKS to not put you in your place. You're lacking some dimorphism, feature, bones/harmony/etc. to command respect/be on equal at least or greater footing than your MOGGER/AMOGGER. Getting AMOGGED specifically is a common incel trait; one of the best ways to know if you're still in incel territory.

Last edited:
bro im 5'5
80% of men moggs me

I'm always the lowest value male, the most mogged male in any social gathering. The one people can joke about but who can't joke back. Never taken seriously as anybodys equal.

Only way you can fight mogging is to be extra tall richfag, it sucks both things are impossible or nearly impossible to obtain for 99.9999% of incels. Stare them down and drive around in an Lamborghini, everyone will feel moged.

'Amog'? Are you a fed?

I get heightmogged a lot

'Amog'? Are you a fed?

What's weird about that word? LOL I have heard of/used it for YEARS. Is it too out of date already or something? What's the newfag equivalent?

I decided to make a series of my own observations regarding GENUINE incel traits, not merely these dumb, made in jest variations posted here.

Getting AMOGGED is what happens to incels. Why? Because you can't mog a guy with better looks. Period. We get AMOGGED by normies AND Chads/Chadlites -- even by our equals if they have something above us, i.e., hypernormie/low-inhib, musclemaxxed, psycho/thugmaxxed, etc.

You can never AMOG a guy with LOOKS. You can get huge and beat up a Chad as an incel, but he'll still win at life in the long run; you'll still lose. If you are AMOGGING most other guys then I declare you CANNOT by definition be incel -- this is largely a higher-value male trait. If you were 6'1", square-jawed and wide-framed, you think 99% of guys could AMOG you IRL? No fucking way. Now act as tough as you want as a 5'5", gymmaxxed/roidmaxxed guy with no chin and let's see how that works out for you, regardless of what action you take/predicament you're in.

To know if you're being AMOGGED is simple: do you feel equal in all ways to the guy you're around? Does he "overpower you with his words?" Can you keep a fair, back & forth that doesn't render you inferior in any way? Can he bring up something & make you look inferior, to which you have NOTHING to say back to avoid looking pathetic? Does he act smug around you, to which you can't put him in his place? Can he lifemog you with lots of achievements, possessions -- things you have none of? These are just some AMOGGING things done to lesser value/lower LOOKS males.

I get AMOGGED endlessly, and there's nothing I do about it -- it's why I mostly avoid being around people in general, especially guys. You think you'd be able to -- if given the chance -- to just go to a party and get attention positively; stand out and appear more masc. or alpha around regular partygoers? If so, you likely aren't incel. Incels are low-value, lesser treated males who struggle in all forms of life due to LOOKS mostly.

I NEVER see GL guys getting AMOGGED by the same guys that AMOG me. It's almost like an energy -- you can literally KNOW you're being AMOGGED but nothing can be done to rectify it, i.e., you cannot "act alpha" or "out alpha" them; they just can put you down in your place, mentally and/or physically and you must take it. Even if you try to fight/assault/"take over" the AMOGGER and WIN you're still in a lower place mostly, unless you somehow get to the point where you can flip this and become the AMOGGER (extremely unlikely/almost never happens).

TL;DR If you get AMOGGED left and right it's because you don't have the LOOKS to prevent your betters with your current LOOKS to not put you in your place. You're lacking some dimorphism, feature, bones/harmony/etc. to command respect/be on equal at least or greater footing than your MOGGER/AMOGGER. Getting AMOGGED specifically is a common incel trait; one of the best ways to know if you're still in incel territory.
This is the problem i have, it is the areas of mogging have taken a very restricted form, to normies and women, literally its just HEIGHT AND FACE, this is the areas of mogging that is absolutely head and shoulders in value over everything else and third is not close and it really does matter the value system.

You seem to be misguided in that you mentioned
Does he "overpower you with his words?" Can you keep a fair, back & forth that doesn't render you inferior in any way? Can he bring up something & make you look inferior, to which you have NOTHING to say back to avoid looking pathetic?

This eludes to iq and verbal iq being somehow a factor in determining how people value you.

I can and do verbally abuse the normans i work with tongue lashing them and hammering the living shit out of them verbally, like i do on here, IT DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO MY STATUS, THEY STILL TREAT ME LIKE A LOW LEVEL CHUMP, PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE NON VERBAL CUES ETC

AND IM FUCKING GYM MAXXED OGRE CEL LOL ABOUT 15.5 STONES

I get hair mogged. My hair makes me look 10 years older than my age :feelsrope: