Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based True story - I forgot my mom’s birthday. It was on the 1st and I just realized today on the 6th

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
“You made your bed, now lay in it.”

That is one of my favorite sayings, because it is brutally honest. My mom has been nothing but a fat baby boomer bitch to me for a long time. I completely forgot about her birthday - and I don’t care!

We don’t really talk - I live with my mom, but our relationship has decayed to the point where she literally asked me to stop calling her “mom”. So, I just get up in the morning, go wageslave, come home and go to bed - I don’t talk to my mom.

It’s hilarious, because I recently moved a picture of my mom and I off the fireplace - because, I hated seeing a picture of me next to my mother like we get along. I actually hid the picture in another room, so it wouldn’t disgust me while I ate food.

I just realized today while driving home from work that I completely forgot about her birthday (which is the same day as my grandmother’s now that I think about it), because I have bills to pay.

Brocels, the money I saved on buying my mom and grandmother presents - I’ll use to pay my bills, and buy some Bitcoin. :feelshaha:

Damn Id hate myself

Because you love your mom, I don’t.

I hate my grandmother also.
You have to admit - this is how life would balance out for an incel. I am 31-years-old, I have never kissed a foid, had a gf, or had sex - of course I hate foids at this point in my life.

It would be illogical for an incel to have a solid relationship with the foids in his family, especially an incel older than thirty.

your mom sounds like a complete cunt
She is. It’s simple - I have the type of mom that would produce an incel son who is ready to open a sorority house door in Minecraft.

I understand why both Adam Lanza, and Saint JD offed their moms before going bERserk.

You have to admit - this is how life would balance out for an incel. I am 31-years-old, I have never kissed a foid, had a gf, or had sex - of course I hate foids at this point in my life.

It would be illogical for an incel to have a solid relationship with the foids in his family, especially an incel older than thirty.
Was she mean to you in some way? For instance my father was a cunt to me for a fucking long time, that's why we have a strained relationship nowadays. But that's not the case with my mother, even tho she fucked me in a lot of ways

:feelscomfy:“Guess what. The money I saved on buying birthday presents for you and grandma - I spent on staying a few nights at the Hilton.” :feelscomfy: