Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel/Asymmetricalcel/Oldcel trait : freaking out when The goonies topic is brought up by normies

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
Every time when normies aven remotely mentioned the movie The Goonies I started sweating cold and panic since I was almost certain they would associate me and my very asymmetrical face to Sloth. It's over if you can relate to what I'm saying.

Attachments

• Sloth.jpg
    Sloth.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Sloth_boulder.png
    Sloth_boulder.png
    117 KB · Views: 25
Imagine if you had his strength though. You could rip Phil Health in half if you snorted a line of creatine

I'm an oldcel but I never saw the goonies. I've seen hunchback of note dame though.

Suifuel. Also assymetrical foids can get away so easily with this shit, they just use make up or even don't have anything to do about it.

Suifuel. Also assymetrical foids can get away so easily with this shit, they just use make up or even don't have anything to do about it.
A real man accepts a woman for the way she is and looks past her physical beauty. Only a disgusting pig would value a woman for her looks. Goodness
If only women did that

There's many other subhuman traits women bury under fakeup as well. Truly a horrible time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back