Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel friday night 5 6 2022

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
What are you doing? While everyone went to party today and in my case, people will go to festival tomorrow. What I hate is that is a picnic festival with degenerate whores semi-naked bu I will rot alone.:fuk: :cryfeels::feels::feels::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I´m rotting alone, scrolling social media. Just realized Ash is technically a Pokemon master. I really hope his old pokemon are coming back as Sinnoh League.
279758551_5006275879464924_6045060149408159399_n.jpg

Last edited:
I drink alcohol and do nothing. I take drugs just like always. Always take drugs, the best cope.

Ok lineup for the masters 8, though it would be cool for Tobias to return to pull out some insane shit like fucking blacephelon or smth

i hope everyone enjoys rotting their friday night away while the girl of their dreams is currently getting railed like no tomorrow!!! ahhh what a world:feelsdevil:

Today is senior prom at my high school and I'm sitting here at home rotting

Checking in, same old shit

checking in, watching normie tv shows and drinking a pepsi :feelsohgod:

Looking for a good sci doomsday movie or documentary to watch before I sleepmaxx.

What are you doing? While everyone went to party today and in my case, people will go to festival tomorrow. What I hate is that is a picnic festival with degenerate whores semi-naked bu I will rot alone.:fuk: :cryfeels::feels::feels::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I´m rotting alone, scrolling social media. Just realized Ash is technically a Pokemon master. I really hope his old pokemon are coming back as Sinnoh League.
Playing ac oddysey and crying

Posting on Incels.is

Trying to be more productive, started playing bass again... but alas, I'll probably end the night passed out drunk as usual

Trying to be more productive, started playing bass again... but alas, I'll probably end the night passed out drunk as usual
Bass is based.

IS Krist

I was looking for a new apprentice on a job fair today .

If Ash would've told me what my future would be while I was a kid watching the masterpiece Pokemon season 1 english dub I would've done my very best like no one ever was to kill myself