Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel on r/LooksmaxxingAdvice, needs an account here

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LooksmaxingAdvice/comments/1b4d1cd/28_chronically_single_i_know_my_forehead_is_huge/

Screenshot 2024 03 02 121358

He wouldn't even be successful on a "dating" app like Grindr. God really just makes people.

Even bo2cel mogs him

bro be like 'how did you know im east african?'

his best option is to beaniemaxx

Nah this guy is straight up deformed, does he have a tumor on his brain or some shit
He has both a cleft lip (maybe palate), and said he has hydrocephalus which is fluid in the brain

He has both a cleft lip (maybe palate), and said he has hydrocephalus which is fluid in the brain
Thats what we call in croatia a bunny person, they have bunny mouth, and is usually incest product. They always say dont go to look for partner in that village, that village is full of bunny ppl

Thats what we call in croatia a bunny person, they have bunny mouth, and is usually incest product. They always say dont go to look for partner in that village, that village is full of bunny ppl
brutal, thats what i have

Mod said to keep comments civil :lul: :lul:

crazy shit

New incel saint
Saint big headcel
Or Saint megamindcel

Fuck these reddit fags and their comments. They are all lying to his face, it’s GIGA over for this guy.

comments automatically sorted by new

If he joins the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution, he would make a great pirate captain in the I.N.C.E.L. Navy.

If he joins the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution, he would make a great pirate captain in the I.N.C.E.L. Navy.
yeah, he would be a great asset to the inceldia revolution. Heil Saint Megamindcel

Its not his looks that bothers me, its his complete lack of awareness about his looks and how unhinged he seems in posting it is what offends me . Good god i know hes life is not easy, and he probably gets shit everyday from normal people, he should realise this and should not post so much explicit photos of himself. I can't even imagine what he must be going through when he sees other couples. Brother should immediately delete these pics, there is much evil in the world then he realises, he would become more a laughing stock rather than people showing empathy to him

Whitest looking Somali

join the forum buddy boyo

He is the truest of truecels, I would be dead if I looked that deformed

He is the truest of truecels, I would be dead if I looked that deformed
>Ethnic
>Short
>Framecel
>Deformed, massive skull
>Cleft lip
>Subhuman eye area
>Narrow face

With this situation, how do you even fucking cope?

>Ethnic
>Short
>Framecel
>Deformed, massive skull
>Cleft lip
>Subhuman eye area
>Narrow face

With this situation, how do you even fucking cope?
And foids in the comments had the balls to try and tell him what he can “improve on” :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

And foids in the comments had the balls to try and tell him what he can “improve on” :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Meanwhile bluepilled men in the comments:
>Get fucking jacked bro
>Grow a badass beard bro
>Get a heckin' nice haircut bro