Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait; a boring slow monotone voice

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I have no reason to be excited or animated. I even slur my words cause I'm such an abomination

I'm stuck with the autism voice, any attempt to change it creeps people out even more.

I consider it a good thing I don't have autism. :smonk:

autism trait @Zer0/∞

truecel trait threads are the equivalent of relatable memes and hold just as much relevancy to real life. They ignore the complexity of each users fate as incel. "I habe this trait, incel trait bros? who agree" They are easy to find entertainment and worthless comradery in as this forum further becomes a valueless pool of anecdote posting
They also form bonds of bias between users for no good reason
no fun allowed

truecel trait threads are the equivalent of relatable memes and hold just as much relevancy to real life. They ignore the complexity of each users fate as incel. "I habe this trait, incel trait bros? who agree" Sorry squeakers who opened this thread and went aw i dont habe this trait. Trait threads are easy to find entertainment and worthless comradery in as this forum further becomes a valueless pool of anecdote posting
They also form bonds of bias between users for no good reason
When I first started out here I would diligently respond with things like 'Yep' 'That's me' eventually I stopped because I pass for so many of them, including this one.